May 20, 2010
- Target Recalls Storage Trunks Due to Strangulation Hazard
The recall involves 14 different models of the storage trunks made of woven rattan, abaca or banana leaf with standard hinges. They measure more than 1.1 feet in length, width and depth and are brown or natural color.
January 25, 2007
- Home Decorators Collection Recalls Storage Trunks Due to Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards
The recalled trunks are leather bound and have a handle on each side, and a clasp on the front. The trunks are burgundy or brown and are sold in three sizes: small, medium and large. The following catalog numbers were used to identify the product:
October 12, 2006
- Scandinavian Child Recalls Cariboo Baby Changing Tables Due to Fall Hazard
The frame of the folding changing table is made of wood with two folding legs and has a cream colored changing table cloth surface with zippers and side pockets. The product also has a bottom shelf cloth with Velcro strips. The frame of the bassinet changer is made of wood and has a cream colored changing table cloth surface with zippers that attaches to the top rails.
February 3, 2005
- Once Upon a Family Recall of Memory Trunks
The yellow and tan Memory Trunk is about 22-inches long by 14-inches wide by 13.5-inches high and made of fiber board. It is decorated with photos of family activities and various phrases, such as "A Childhood Cherished," "A Place in Time" and "Mementos and Memories." Once Upon A Family intended the trunk for use as a storage box for childhood mementos and does not intend it for use by children.
March 30, 2000
- Renewed Search for Lane Cedar Chests
September 4, 1996
- Cedar Chests Recalled by The Lane Furniture Company