December 22, 2010
- Zoom Buggy Cars and Dream Pillow Stars Recalled by Kindermusik Due to Choking Hazard
Zoom Buggy Cars have a wooden body with red and blue plastic wheels and a red handle. The recalled units have tracking labels on both the product and packaging with a date code of 201005 and a batch ID of APO18829 on the bottom of the cars. Dream Pillow Stars have a wooden star center with red plastic handles, yellow plastic center stars and red, blue and green plastic beads. The recalled units have tracking labels on both the product and packaging with a date code of 201005 and a batch ID of APO18829 on the bottom of the product.
August 26, 2010
- Magnetic Maze Boards Recalled by Lakeshore Learning Materials Due to Choking, Intestinal and Aspiration Hazards
This recall involves wooden magnetic maze boards. The wooden boards have a clear plastic sheet that covers small wooden or plastic pieces located inside a maze. A plastic wand containing a magnet in its tip is attached to the board by a cord. The wand is used to move items inside the maze. The top of the board reads: “Who’s Hiding in the Garden?,” “Who’s Hiding in the Ocean?,” “Magnetic Counting Maze,” “Magnetic Alphabet Board” or “My Community Magnetic Board.”
March 25, 2010
- Children's Educational Kits Recalled by Carolina Biology Supply Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
March 18, 2009
- Educational Craft Kits Recalled by FloraCraft Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
This recall involves the “Solar System” and the “DNA” children’s educational craft kits sold under the FloraCraft and HYGLOSS brand names. The kits contain green coated wires that measure 14 ½ inches long and Styrofoam shapes. The following model numbers are included in this recall. The model number is located on the kit’s packaging.
March 18, 2009
- Montessori N' Such Recalls Metal Vases, Pails and Other Containers Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled metal containers are instructional materials for use in the classroom. The item number is printed on the product’s packaging. The recall includes only the colors and item numbers listed below:
February 22, 2008
- Children's Memory Testing Cards Recalled by Riverside Publishing Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recall involves the Universal Nonverbal Intelligence Test—Symbolic Memory Cards. The memory testing cards are part of a kit used to test children’s physical and mental abilities. They are white with green figures, measure 1 ½” x 1 ½”, and were sold as part of a kit (model number 922782), or were sold in packages of 10 cards (model number 922775). The model numbers are located on the packaging.
January 31, 2008
- RR Donnelley Recalls Classroom Reading and Math Aids Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The following recalled reading and math aids are for use in the classroom. The item number is printed on the product’s packaging.
January 24, 2008
- RR Donnelley Recalls Educational Assessment Blocks Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The green wooden blocks are part of the ESI-R Screening Materials, educational materials used by schools to assess young children. The items include 10 green wooden blocks, a plastic yellow car, an 8-ft. white cloth ribbon, 10 black and white printed cards with shapes, a red rubber ball, and a blue plastic button.