June 30, 2011
- Women's Multivitamins Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirements
This recall only involves the following four products with the noted lot numbers: GNC Women’s Ultra Mega 28-count multivitamin bottles with lot numbers 0432AL1781 and 1283CL1781, GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Active 180-count multivitamin bottles with lot numbers 1029BL1783 and 1030BL1783, GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Energy and Metabolism 90-count multivitamin bottles with lot number 1450CL1789 and GNC Prenatal Formula with Iron 120-count multivitamin bottles with lot number 0785BL2863. The lot numbers are printed on the side of the bottle and on the bottom of the product’s packaging. The affected lots are packaged in a white plastic bottle with a white label and a flip-top cap.
June 30, 2011
- International Vitamin Corporation Recalls Live Better Vitamins Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement
The recalled supplements were sold in white plastic bottles. "Live Better Complete Multivitamin One Daily Maximum Formula" is printed in blue and red on a white label on one product and "Live Better Complex Vitamin B50" is printed in blue and green on a white label on the other product.
March 16, 2006
- Inverness Medical Nutritionals Group Recall of Iron Supplements
The recalled supplements were sold in a brown plastic bottle. "Walgreens Finest High Potency Iron Supplement" is printed on the yellow and green label on the bottle.
July 12, 2005
- NBTY Inc. Recall of Multivitamins
The Nature's Bounty and Natural Wealth brand multivitamins have lot number 60835-06 written on the label. The recalled vitamins were sold in containers of 100 caplets. The containers are both clear with white caps. They are labeled "Nature's Bounty Multi-Day Multivitamin Plus Iron" or "Natural Wealth Daily Vitamin Plus Iron."
June 13, 2005
- The Perrigo Co. Recall of Multivitamins
The recalled H.E.B. Super B-Complex vitamins with iron and 300 mg Vitamin C was sold in a container of 80 caplets. The white plastic bottle is labeled, "H.E.B. and Super B-Complex with Iron and 300 mg Vitamin C" and "Energy Metabolism" and has a blue lid.
January 28, 2005
- Leiner Health Products Recall of Multivitamins
March 12, 2002
- Leiner Health Products Recall of Dietary Supplements
March 10, 1999
- Dietary Supplements Recalled by Sanapac
July 21, 1997
- Vitamins & Medicines Recalled by Lex Pharmaceutical
March 3, 1994
- Beef Iron And Wine Liquid Recalled