March 10, 2011
- Kid O Products Recalls Wooden Puzzles Due to Choking Hazard
This recall involves wooden puzzles that consist of a board and four pieces representing an orange, a plum, a pear and an apple. Each piece of fruit has a wooden knob. The puzzle board measures 12 x 4.5 x ½ inches. “Grouping Objects – Fruit” and style number10307 can be found on the packaging.
March 20, 2008
- Toy Puzzle Vehicle Sets Recalled Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard; Sold Exclusively by QVC
The recall includes the 16 piece Puzzle Track Play sets also known as Battery Operated Puzzle Vehicle sets. QVC item number T16876 is printed on the exterior of the brown box packaging. The sets have plastic puzzle pieces that when put together form a track with a battery operated train, fire engine or school bus vehicle designed to run on the track. Miniature street signs, traffic cones, and a battery for the vehicle are also included in the sets.
April 11, 2007
- Small World Toys Recalls Children's Wooden Sound Puzzles with Knobs for Choking Hazard
The recalled involves two separate wooden-knobbed puzzles that make sounds. "Sounds on the Farm" and "Sounds on the Go" puzzles were sold under the Puzzibilities and Ryan's Room brands. The wooden puzzles have four pieces in farm animal or vehicle shapes that make animal or motor sounds when the pieces are lifted by their knobs from the puzzle boards. "Sounds on the Farm" or "Sounds on the Go" is printed on the top left of the puzzle boards. "©2003 Small World Toys®" and the number 24101 or 24102 are printed at the bottom of the puzzles boards.
February 15, 2007
- Jazwares Inc. Recalls Link-N-Lite™ Magnetic Puzzles, Ingested Magnets Pose Aspiration and Intestinal Hazards
The recalled Link-N-Lite™ Magnetic Light-Up Puzzle, which is a double-sided plastic magnetic puzzle for ages 3 and up, has two designs. The Disney-brand puzzle shows the Disney Princesses on the front and Ariel, from The Little Mermaid, on the back. The Marvel-brand puzzle shows "Spider-Man & Friends" on both sides. Each puzzle measures 8 inches by 10.5 inches, contains nine pieces with four or six magnets per piece, and lights-up when all pieces are in place. A 9-volt battery is placed in the center bottom piece that contains a battery case.
November 15, 2006
- Target Recalls "Play Wonder" Puzzle Tables for Choking and Laceration Hazards
This recall involves a "Play Wonder" brand puzzle table that contains three nine-piece wooden puzzles inside the table. They are light blue with paw prints painted across the top of the table. The table is about 13-inches high when assembled and has green sides. The "Play Wonder" logo is located in the front lower right corner of the packaging. Item number 204/12/0162 is located in the front upper right corner of the packaging.
August 21, 2003
- Small World Toys Recall of Children's Puzzle
July 25, 2002
- Toddler Activity Sets and Puzzles Recalled by Lauri® Inc.
March 18, 1999
- Toy Puzzles Recalled by Safari
May 15, 1995
- Mini Puzzle Recalled by Consolidated Stores
May 24, 1994
- Toy Puzzles Recalled by Troll Associates