March 6, 2012
- Recalled Products Originally Sold By Meijer Found to Have Been Resold By Discounters After Recall Date
January 31, 2011
- Sassy Inc. Recalls Refreshing Rings Infant Teethers/Rattles Due to an Ingestion Hazard
This recall involves Refreshing Rings infant teethers/rattles intended for babies ages three months and older. The product has a red, water-filled ring on one end and a black and white polka dot ball on the other end. The two ends of the rattles/teethers are connected by a black and white, flexible plastic rod with three floating rings. Style number 80026 is printed on the packaging
January 12, 2011
- Teething Rings Recalled by Calisson Due to Ingestion Hazard
The Cool-it Soother teething ring is clear and is attached to a green plastic handle in the shape of the character “Gnon.”
January 31, 2008
- Baby Sterling Silver Teethers Recalled by Elegant Baby Due to Choking Hazard
The sterling silver teethers are circle shaped with either a heart or car in the center. The teethers have beads inside. The teethers measure two inches in diameter.
December 21, 2007
- Teething Rings Recalled by Empire Silver Due to Choking Hazard
The recalled sterling silver teething rings were sold in three styles: single ring with ball, single ring with heart and ball, and three rings with ball. The hollow ring has small beads inside that make a rattling sound and a ball soldered between the rings.
December 13, 2007
- Infantino Recalls Infant Teethers Due to Choking Hazard
This recall involves Infantino® lion teethers. The yellow and orange plastic teethers have date codes 6116, 6129, 6158, 6137, 0606, 0806, 0906, and 1006. The date codes are located on the back of the lion’s head, above the Infantino® logo. Lion teethers with other date codes are not included in this recall.
August 23, 2007
- Priddy "Trucks" Shaker Teether Books Recalled Due to Choking Hazard
The recalled cloth teether book entitled "trucks" has a yellow dump truck on the front cover on a blue background. Attached to the top of the book is a yellow rattle with a green teether attached on the right side of the rattle and an orange teether attached to the left side of the rattle.
January 17, 2007
- Kids II Inc. Recalls Teethers Due to Choking Hazard
The Bright Starts Star Teether Beads (model 8483) has textured soft plastic beads in bright colors and various shapes connected to a flexible plastic ring. The beads on this model are shaped as stars, spirals and ovals. The Bright Starts Teether Beads (model 8549) has plastic beads in bright colors that are shaped as an oval and are connected to a flexible plastic ring.
June 23, 2005
- Prestige Toy Corp. Recall of Spinning Water Teethers
The water-filled teether is bright green or blue with a green and blue plastic butterfly or turtle in the center, which spins around. The spinner contains small beads which produce a rattling sound. They have Style #47447 (butterfly) and #47448 (turtle) written on the packaging.
January 23, 2003
- Magic Cabin Recall of Wooden Teething Rings