October 22, 2009
- Blair Expands Recall To All Women’s Chenille Apparel Due to Burn Hazard; Additional Reported Deaths Prompt Re-Announcement of Robe Recall
The recall involves the following items:
June 11, 2009
- Six Reported Deaths Prompt Urgent Re-announcement of Blair Recall of Women's Chenille Robes: Consumers Urged to Check for Flammable Robes
April 24, 2009
- Women's Chenille Robes Recalled by Blair Due to Burn Hazard
The recall involves the Full Length Women’s Chenille Robe with the following item numbers: 3093111, 3093112, 3093113, 3093114, 3093115, and 3093116. The item number is identified on a label in the garment’s neckline. This is a one-piece garment made of plush sculpted chenille, a shaped stand collar, and horizontal chenille front and back yolks and cuffs. The robe has a full-button front with seven matching button closures, long sleeves with self cuffs, a straight bottom with self hem, and two sideseam pockets. The robe’s sewn in label states: “100% Cotton, RN 81700, Made in Pakistan”. Robes with other item numbers are not included in the recall.
July 26, 2007
- Coldwater Creek Recalls Sweaters Due to Burn Hazard
This recall involves Coldwater Creek shawl collar sweaters in red only. The textured yarn sweaters were sold in sizes XS through 3X. A tag sewn into the neck of the sweater displays the Coldwater Creek brand logo.
March 27, 2007
- QVC Inc. Recalls "Quacker Factory" Robes for Burn Hazard
The robes are 100 percent cotton chenille robes sold under the names "Quacker Factory Holiday Cheer Chenille Robe," with QVC item number A4623; "Quacker Factory Novelty Chenille Robe," with QVC item number A4629; and "Quacker Factory Whimsical Chenille Robe," with QVC item number A2202. Each robe has a product care label which has "Quacker Factory" and "100% cotton" on the front and the QVC item number on the back.
February 23, 2006
- Victoria's Secret Direct Recall of Silk Kimono Tops
The recall involves the Silk Kimono Top, sold as catalog/Web site item number 194-860. This is a two-piece garment with a kimono outer shell and an orange inner camisole. The outer shell's sewn in label states the following: "Single, 100% Silk, RN 80763, Made In USA, Dry Clean Only." A separate label shows the item number 194-860. The Silk Kimono Tops were sold in paisley print pattern with metallic threads.
January 9, 2004
- Sweaters with Feather Trim Recalled by Susan Bristol Inc.
These are ladies' Christmas sweaters with marabou feather trim that come in two different styles. One is a black pullover with marabou feather trim at the neckline and cuffs. The other style is a black, mohair-lined cardigan with embroidery and marabou trim at the neckline and cuffs. "Susan Bristol LTD" is written on the collar tag located at the center back neck of the garment. The RN #43189 (CA05633) can be found on a tag sewn in the right side seam of the sweaters.
November 19, 2002
- Men's Sweatshirts Recalled by Target Corp.
November 6, 2000
- Five-Y Clothing Fleece Sweatshirts Recall
June 5, 2000
- Sweatshirts & Infant Cargo Skirts Recalled by Jordache Ltd. & AMC