January 27, 2009
- Lip Gloss Keychains Recalled By Markwins Beauty Products Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
This recall involves lip gloss with a metal clasp keychain attached to the cap by a chain. Markings on the lip gloss container read, “Lip Gloss,” “Brillant á lèvres,” “Fantasy Makers®” and “from the creators of Wet n Wild.”
June 19, 2008
- Wal-Mart Recalls Additional Charm Key Chains Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
The recalled key chains have several charms including a button, clover, leaf, and heart. The charms hang from a silver-colored chain. The words “Hip charm” and the following UPC numbers are printed on the products packaging: 03156811032, 03156811029, 03156811019, 03156811016, 03156811018, 03156811028, and 03156811030.
April 18, 2008
- Wal-Mart Recalls Charm Key Chains Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
The recalled key chain has several charms including a button, clover, leaf, heart and a sand dollar. The charms hang from a silver-colored chain. The words “Hip charm” and UPC (#31568 11017) are printed on the product’s packaging.
October 4, 2007
- Key Chains Recalled by Dollar General Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
This recall involves key chains with a coiled cord and a metal charm with one of the following engraved words: “wisdom”, “truth”, “believe”, “love”, “hope”, or “dream”. The key chains were sold on a cardboard tab with floral designs and the words “Metal Keyring” and “$1” on the front.
April 3, 2007
- Various Metal Key Chains Recalled by Dollar General for Lead Poisoning Hazard
This recall involves three styles of metal key chains including a flip flop design, dangling charms and a letter. The flip flop charms were sold in purple, yellow and aqua blue and have a flower at the top. Charms on the dangling-style key chain include a cross, flower, shamrock, and a heart that hangs from a short silver chain. The letter-style key chain is a silver metal letter in the English alphabet. The words "KeyChain" and "Dollar General $1.25" are printed on the front of the packaging for each style.
September 4, 2002
- "Bottle Cap Bear" Key Chains Recalled by Team Beans LLC
April 18, 2002
- Harry Potter Key Chains Recalled by Hallmark
January 13, 2000
- Skateboard Keychains Recalled by Vermont Teddy Bear
April 8, 1998
- Tweety Key Rings Recalled by Warner Bros. Stores
April 26, 1995
- Key Chains Recalled by Philip Morris And Cyrk