December 5, 2005
- Toshiba America Consumer Products LLC Recall of DVD Home Theater Systems
This recall involves the Toshiba 5-Disk DVD Home Theater System, model number SD-C67HT. The model number can be found on the front of the DVD Player/Receiver to the right of the word "Toshiba." The DVD Home Theater System consists of six speakers, including a subwoofer and a DVD Player/Receiver.
October 20, 2005
- Dana Innovations Recall of Amplified Volume Controls
Sold under the brand names Architectural Audio and HomeTech, these in-wall volume controls were professionally installed as part of whole house audio systems. The switch plate covers for the recalled systems are white or almond, and "aVc" (amplified volume control) is imprinted above the volume control. They have the following model numbers:
May 11, 2005
- RadioShack Recall of Video Head Cleaner
The recalled non-abrasive "Wet System" Video Head Cleaner was sold in a box labeled "Video Head Cleaner," "RadioShack" and "44-1230" or "44-1213." The box contains a cleaning video cassette and a bottle of cleaning solution. The 4-inch-high white plastic cleaning solution bottle is labeled "Video Head Cleaning Fluid" or "Cleaning Liquid for HEAD CLEANER." Other writing on the bottle includes "Contents: Isopropanol," and the item number "44-1230" or "44-1213."
October 29, 2003
- Russound Inc. Recall to Repair Audio Video Controller/Amplifiers
August 8, 2002
- Motorola Recall of Digital Cable Set-Top Boxes
August 17, 1988
- Showmate 2 Video Presentation System Recalled By Bell & Howell