August 23, 2012
- Mansfield Plumbing Products Recalls Bathtubs, Whirlpools and Air Massage Bathtubs Due to Fall Hazard
This recall involves acrylic bathtubs, whirlpools and air massage baths sold in various colors and under ten product names: Avalon, Barrett, Baywood, Brentwood, Camden, Castille, Covington, Hampton, Montclair and Reo. The acrylic grab bars are affixed to the interior of the tubs about shoulder height from a seated position. The grab bars were sold in various styles and colors including white, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, a polished brass finish and chrome.
June 21, 2012
- Flushmate Recalls Flushmate® III Pressure-Assisted Flushing System Due to Impact and Laceration Hazards
This recall is for Series 503 Flushmate® III Pressure Assist flushing systems installed inside toilet tanks. The recalled systems were manufactured from October 1997 to February 2008. The units are rectangular, black, two-piece vessels made of injection molded plastic. The date code/serial number is 16 characters long and is located on the label on the top of the Flushmate III. The first six numerals of the serial number are the date code. The date code range for this recall begins with 101497 (October 14, 1997) and continues through 022908 (February 29, 2008).
July 27, 2011
- Prime-Line Products Recalls Child Bathtub Non-Slip Pads Due To Fall Hazard
The recalled items are whale-shaped, white, vinyl, non-slip bathtub pads with textured surfaces and adhesive backings and are used to help prevent children from slipping and falling in bathtubs. The pads come in sets of 12 and 15. Each set contains pads that range in size from 2 to 4 inches tall. The model number is S-4630 and SKU number is 049793846303. Both are printed on the back of the packaging.
October 15, 2010
- Additional Injuries Prompt JAKKS Pacific to Reannounce Recall of Spa Factory Aromatherapy Kits Due to Explosion and Projectile Hazards
June 23, 2009
- Crane Plumbing Recalls Bath Tubs With A Whirlpool Due to Entrapment and Drowning Hazards
The bathtubs are acrylic with 6-12 jets. The Crane logo is printed on the whirlpool and/or noted on the air control valve.
January 29, 2009
- JAKKS Pacific Recalls Spa Factory Aromatherapy Kits Due to Explosion and Projectile Hazards
This recall involves the purple caps on jars in the Spa Factory™ Spa Fantasy Aromatherapy Fountain and the Bath Benefits™ Kit toys. The jars are used to make Bath Bombs/Balls and Bath Fizzies. The following models are included in this recall. The item number is located on the bottom of the product’s packaging.
October 29, 2002
- Jason International Recall of Air-Whirlpool Baths