August 27, 2009
- Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard Prompts Recall of Sofa-bed Mattresses by IKEA
IKEA KARLSTAD sofa-bed frame has article number 801-215-12, supplier number 20789 with date stamps (YYWW) 0845 through 0927 located on a label attached to the underside of the sofa-bed frame. The mattress topper is not affected by this recall.
July 3, 2008
- Bayside Furnishings Recalls Youth Bed Toy Chests Sold at Costco After the Death of a 22-Month-Old Child
This recall involves two styles of Bayside youth beds: the LaJolla Boat Bed and the Pirates of the Caribbean Twin Trundle Bed. The preassembled toy chests are designed in the shape of a ship or boat’s “bow” and attached to the beds as a footboard. The LaJolla Boat Bed toy chest has a hardwood top and white wood base with a blue stripe. The Pirates Boat Bed toy chest has a hardwood top, wheel shape and brown wood base with decorative carvings.
January 31, 2008
- Car Charging Units Made By The Wenzel Co. for LL Bean Air Beds Recalled Due To Injury Hazard
This recall involves the car charging units included with L.L. Bean Raised Insta-Beds with Wenzel model numbers 822628 and 822629. These model numbers correspond to LL Bean catalog number 55780. The model number can be found on the product packaging. The car charging units are connected to the cigarette lighter outlet found in most cars.
September 19, 2006
- Regal Lager Inc. Recalls Travel Cots Due to Choking Hazard
The recalled travel cot consists of an aluminum frame with four legs that holds a fabric enclosure for a small child with mesh windows on all sides and a zippered mesh opening on the top. The cot has big black labels on each long side with a white T in a red circle, as well as phil & teds logos on each short end.
July 19, 2006
- IKEA Home Furnishings Announce Recall to Repair Folding Chair Beds and Sofa Beds for Finger Tip Amputation Hazard
March 22, 2005
- Graco Children's Products Recall of Toddler Beds
July 9, 2003
- Adjustable Beds Recalled by Select Comfort
April 2, 2003
- Raven Industries Recall of Handheld Remote Controls
November 16, 1995
- Model #177 Bed Rail And Flashlight Recall/Repair by Safety 1st
June 7, 1994
- Cosco Recalls Two-Rod Guard Rails For Toddler Beds