February 24, 2011
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Golden Tea Lights Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves all tea lights in golden tin cups sold in sets of five with either the Red Ornament Tea Light Holder (SKU 2473959) or the White Ornament Tea Light Holder (SKU 2473961). The SKU number is found on the packaging.
December 23, 2010
- QVC Recalls Spinning Candle Holders Due to Fire Hazard
The product is QVC item H189749, a metallic spinning candle holder with 12 soy tea lights. The candle holders come in four colors - red, green, silver and gold. The candle holder has a base that holds a tea light and a shade which is attached to the center of the base by an approximately six inch vertical metal rod. When the candle is lit, the shade spins, projecting a display of moving light on nearby walls and surfaces.
December 22, 2010
- Michaels Stores Recalls Silver Tree Tealight Candle Holders Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves silver-colored tealight candle holders in a shape of a Christmas tree. The candle holders are about 16-inches tall and have a silver star on the top. Nine tealight cups and clear plastic beads hang from the tree branches.
December 7, 2010
- Silver Metallic Pillar Candles Sold Exclusively at Bed Bath & Beyond Stores Recalled By General Wax & Candle Company Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves metallic pillar candles sold in two sizes: 2.8 by 4 inches and 2.8 by 6 inches. "Metallic Pillar Candle" and UPC code 86718 56082 or 86718 56092 is printed on the bottom of the candles' plastic wrapping.
November 23, 2010
- Metallic Taper Candles Sold Exclusively at Yankee Candle Stores Recalled by General Wax & Candle Company Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves 10 inch metallic silver and gold taper candles. The price "$1.99" and the UPC code 609032492687 or 609032492694 are printed on the candles' plastic wrapping.
June 15, 2010
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Succulent Plant-Shaped Candles in a Pot Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves a set of nine succulent plant-shaped green candles in clay pots that were sold in a black container with a SKU number of 557-806. The SKU numbers are on the bottom of the original packaging.
March 18, 2010
- Lumetique Recalls Botanika Candles Due to Fire and Laceration Hazards
This recall involves DayNa Decker Botanika brand candles sold in 3-, 6-, and 16-ounce glass containers. The words "DayNa Decker" and Bacara, Bardou, Clementine, Indigo, Leila, Manzanita, Sierra, Taiga, Violetta, Viva, Yasmin, or Zelia appear on the bottom of the green glass container. Only Botanika candles with batch code 9J3, 9K1, 9L1 or 9L2 are included in the recall. Batch codes are printed on the bottom of the glass container.
January 14, 2010
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Glitter Tea Lights Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves two styles of tea lights. A clear box of 24 silver glitter tea lights with SKU 2410335 and a clear box of 24 gold glitter tea lights with SKU 2410322. The SKU number is located on the bottom of the packaging.
January 14, 2010
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Santa Tea Light Holders Due to Fire Hazard
The Ceramic Santa Tea Light Holder is red and white and designed in the image of Santa Claus. The tea light holder measures approximately 7-1/2 inches tall and 3-1/2 inches wide with a red metal hat and an opening in the back to place a tea light candle. SKU number 2417274 is printed on the bottom of the tea light holder.
October 21, 2009
- Haunted House Screen Candle Holders Recalled by Coyne's & Co. Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Yankee Candle
This recall involves haunted house screen tea light holders made of black metal with a transparent coating on the glass windows. The haunted house measures 15-inches wide by 15-inches high by 4-inches deep and can hold up to six tea lights. Tea light candles are not involved in this recall.