October 20, 2011
- ADT Recalls Carbon Monoxide Detectors Due to Failure to Properly Indicate End of Useful Life
This recall involves hard-wired carbon monoxide detectors with model CO 1224T installed by ADT. The model number is behind the front cover.
May 15, 2008
- Maple Chase Co. Recalls Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Combo Alarms Due to Alarm Malfunction
The recall includes FireX branded 10000 and 12000 series alarms with item numbers: 10000, 12000, 12000C, 12000-6, 12200, 12220, 12400, 12400C manufactured between June 1, 2007 and February 1, 2008. The date code appears on the back of the unit with a four digit year, three digit month followed by the day (ex: 2007JUN1 for June 1, 2007). Units with a manufacture date code prior to June 1, 2007 are not included in this recall.
May 2, 2006
- First Alert Smoke Alarms and Combination Smoke/CO Alarms Recalled for Rapidly Draining Battery Power
The recall involves ONELINK™ battery-powered smoke and combination smoke/CO alarms. "First Alert" and "ONELINK™" are printed on the front of the alarm. The model number and date code are printed on the back of the alarm. Model number SA500 or SCO500 with a date code prior to March 3, 2006 are included in this recall.
February 12, 2004
- GE Security Recall of Carbon Monoxide Alarms
March 19, 1999
- Carbon Monoxide Alarms Recalled by Kidde Safety
August 6, 1996
- Home Gas Sentry Carbon Monoxide Detectors Hazard
January 19, 1996
- CPSC Warns Of Failures With Sinostone Carbon Monoxide Detectors
November 22, 1995
- "Gas Sniffer" Carbon Monoxide Detector Recalled by Revco