December 15, 2003
- Hill-Rom Recall of Rocking Chairs
The wooden rocking chairs were sold in two styles, a contemporary model (PI155131) and a more traditional model (P155132). Both style rocking chairs have a clear varnish finish. The rocking chairs can be identified by washers and screws located under the seat, near the legs.
May 22, 2003
- High-Leg Recliner Chairs Recalled by Lane Furniture Industries Inc.
December 11, 2002
- Plastic Stack Chairs Recalled by S.I.T.
August 7, 2002
- Folding Chair Recalled by Adams Manufacturing Corp.
July 18, 2002
- Vacation Station Children's Cooler/Chairs Recalled by Hilton Hotels Corporation
April 2, 2002
- Intercon Merchandising Source Recalls Mini Beach Chairs
August 17, 2000
- Girl's Nightshirts and Swivel Rocker Chairs Recall
June 15, 2000
- Children's Rocking Chairs Recalled by Jetmax
April 4, 2000
- Chairs and Converters Recalled by Boston Warehouse & Coast Electronics Supply
October 16, 1996
- Wood Tilter Chair Recalled by Global Industries