December 11, 2007
- Hairstyling Irons Recalled by Farouk Systems Inc. Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The recalled hairstyling iron is black and measures 9.5 inches long. “CHI” is printed on the iron in red lettering. Date code 0306 or 0507 is embossed on the inside of the paddle.
February 7, 2007
- Conair Recalls Curling Irons for Shock and Electrocution Hazards
This recall involves ceramic, gold-matte finish curling irons. The irons have a 1, 1¼, or 1½-inch barrel, metal counter rest, vertically placed ON-OFF buttons, and a heat set dial that ranges from 0 to 30. A four-digit date code can be found on the plug prong. Date codes included in this recall range from November 2005 through July 2006 (ex. 0706). The name "Conair" is printed on the handle of the iron.
June 2, 2005
- Generic Value Products Recall of GVP Hair Straightening Irons
This hair straightening iron has a black housing with golden-colored ceramic heating plates. "Generic Value Products™" is written on the top of the iron and "GVP™" is written in a white circle on the side of the iron. The iron was packaged in a black and white box with the letters GVP™ in large type in the upper left hand front corner. The SKU is 264800, which is written on the packaging.
October 24, 2003
- Wahl Clipper Corp. Recall of Curling Irons
July 14, 1988
- Wave Makers Curling Irons Recalled by Conair
May 1, 1978
- Hand-Held Curling Irons Recalled by C & S Trading