April 6, 2011
- Williams-Sonoma Recalls Hot Chocolate Pots Due To Burn and Laceration Hazards
This recall involves the Whirly Whip hot chocolate pots sold individually as item number 2981454 or 4986535, and as part of the Whirly Whip hot chocolate pot gift set item number 3021714. The item number can be found on the product’s box, below the bar code. The pot is made of white porcelain and has a red handle. The lid has a red knob and a frother attached to the underside of the lid knob.
June 4, 2010
- McDonald's Recalls Movie Themed Drinking Glasses Due to Potential Cadmium Risk
The “Shrek Forever After 3D” collectable drinking glass are 16 ounce glasses that came in four designs, Shrek, Fiona, Puss n’ Boots, and Donkey.
May 27, 2010
- Cost Plus Inc. Recalls Tea Glasses Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
The recalled Moroccan tea glasses were sold in 7-ounce and 11.25-ounce sizes. The glasses have an etched graphic design on the outside of the glass and were sold in assorted colors such as blue, green, and red.
March 2, 2010
- Children's Fork and Spoon Sets Recalled by Peachtree Playthings Due to Choking Hazard; Sold at Dollar Tree and Deals
This recall involves the Scooby Doo, Tweety and Batman plastic fork and spoon sets. The two-piece set is white plastic with cartoon images on the handle.
October 22, 2009
- Flatware Recalled by Cambridge Silversmiths Due to Choking Hazard
This recall involves the Fiesta Masquerade and the Home Olympic 20- piece flatware sets. The Fiesta Masquerade flatware set is silver-colored and the handles have plastic decorative inserts in red, orange, yellow, green and three different shades of blue. The Home Olympic flatware sets are charcoal and the handles have decorative black inserts.
August 10, 2007
- Formation Inc. Recalls Coca-Cola® Themed Drinking Glasses Due to Laceration Hazard
This recall involves clear double-walled soda glasses sold in a bell-shape. The drinking glasses were sold in two sizes: 16-ounces and 22-ounces, and have various Coca-Cola® graphics printed on the glass.
June 21, 2007
- Pier 1 Imports Expands Recall of Glassware Pieces
The recalled glassware pieces involve large and small tumblers, goblets and margaritas. The bottom half of the tumblers is aquamarine and the top half is yellow. The bottom of the margaritas and the goblets is clear and the top is aquamarine and yellow.
May 8, 2007
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Glassware Due to Laceration Hazard
The recalled glassware pieces involve large and small tumblers, goblets and margaritas. The bottom half of the tumblers is red and the top half is orange. The bottom of the margaritas and the goblets is clear and the top is red and orange.
September 19, 2006
- Drinking Glasses Sold by QVC Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard
The products are sets of four 8 oz. and 13 oz. double-walled glasses.
February 17, 2005
- Charles Products Recall of Toddler Drinking Cups