August 21, 2012
- LG Electronics and Sears Recall Gas Dryers For Repair Due to Fire Hazard
LG Electronics and Sears' Kenmore Elite brand gas dryers come in the following colors: LG models in white; Kenmore Elite® in red, white and ginger (gold). Model and serial numbers can be found on a label fixed to the front of the dryer above the opened door, which can be viewed only when the dryer door is open. To confirm if your dryer is part of this recall, identify both model and serial numbers, since not all dryers with the listed models are recalled.
May 29, 2008
- Miele Recalls Gas Dryers Due to Risk of Gas Leak or Fire
The recall involves Miele gas dryers, model T 9820. The dryers are residential super-large capacity units that are white-colored. The serial number can be located on the rim of the door opening, and is written as “Nr:xx/” followed by an 8-digit number in the range from 66461685 to 89921848.
February 11, 2008
- General Electric Recalls Gas Dryers Due to Shock Hazard
The recalled gas dryers are 42 inches tall (back with backsplash) and 27 inches wide, and were sold in white. GE gas dryers model number DWXR463GGWW with serial numbers starting with AM, TL, SL, VL, and ZL are included in this recall. To find the model and serial numbers, open the dryer door and look in the lower right corner, in the area that was covered by the door.
July 2, 2002
- Whirlpool Recalls Washer and Gas Dryer Units
January 21, 1997
- Gas Dryers Repair by Maytag Appliances
May 9, 1989
- Retrofit Program for Speed Queen Contempo Mate Washer/Dryer
February 15, 1974
- Gas & Electric Dryers Manufactured by Lux Time Co. Warning