March 27, 2008
- Avon Products Recalls Plush Warming Polar Bears Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The recalled white plush warming bear has a red hat and brown nose. It is about 17 inches long and comes with a buckwheat-filled pouch that is heated in a microwave oven and is inserted into an opening in the bear’s belly. “Avon Products” is printed on a white tag sewn onto the bear.
March 19, 2008
- WarmlyYours Recalls Rug Warmers Due to Fire Hazard
The rug warmers are cream-colored with a non-slip pad, a tan nylon edging and a black electrical cord. They were sold in three sizes, small 3 ½ ft. x 4 ½ ft., medium 4 ¾ ft. x 7 ¾ ft., and large 7 ¾ ft. x 9 ¾ ft. Model numbers UAH-3646-120, UAH-4979-120, and UAH-7999-120 are printed on a label located on the underside of the rug warmer.
August 15, 2007
- International Home Fashions and Bilt-Safe Technologies Recall "Classic Beautyrest" Electric Throws Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves 52-inch by 62-inch electric warming throws. The 100% acrylic throws were sold in various colors and patterns and have model number BST-06-THR. The model number is located on the care label sewn into the throw. “Classic Beautyrest” and “Automatic Electric Warming Throw” is printed on the product’s packaging. Model numbers with the following date codes are included in this recall: B00106 through B36506. Bilt-Safe Technologies, Inc. and the date code are printed on the bottom of the care label.
April 3, 2007
- Mastex Recalls Foot Warmer Due to Burn Hazard
The recall includes model 400 twin foot warmers with date code FO4. The date code is located on the switch and the model number is written on the blanket. Model 405 full size foot warmers are not included in the recall.
November 9, 2004
- Bilt-Safe Technologies Recall of Electric Blankets
July 2, 2003
- Electric Blankets Recalled by Perfect Fit Industries
April 24, 2003
- WestPoint Stevens Inc. Recall of Electric Blankets
January 28, 2002
- Lands' End, Inc. Recalls Electric Blankets
October 5, 2001
- Biddeford Textile Corp. Electric Blanket Recall