March 4, 2009
- Ritchie Immersion Heaters Recalled By Springfield Wire Due to Shock Hazard
This recall involves the Ritchie Immersion Heaters with model numbers 17863 (120v/250w), 17939 (240v/250w or 240v/325w), and 17940 (240v/325w). The immersion heater is designed to be submerged in a cattle trough to keep the water from freezing. The model number along with “SWI” is printed on one side of the heating element and a sticker reading “Ritchie Specialty Products” is found on the other side.
November 10, 2005
- World Kitchen Inc. Recall of Immersion Heaters
The immersion heaters are portable chrome-plated steel heaters with a white plastic handle and mug hook used for warming tea, coffee, soup, or other liquids. "IMMERSION HEATER," and "MADE IN TAIWAN" are embossed on the white plastic handle of these heaters. Some products were sold under the EKCO brand and others were sold with no brand.
December 2, 2003
- Barnett of the Caribbean Announce of Showerhead Hot Water
August 2, 1994
- Tankless Water Heaters Made by Productos Electricos Warning
October 18, 1978
- Water Heaters Recalled by Rhinehart
April 24, 1978
- G.L. Electric Flasheat Water Heaters warning
October 21, 1977
- Electric Water Heaters Warn