December 27, 2011
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Navien tankless hot water heaters are white with “T-Creator” and “NAVIEN” on the front. Recalled model numbers are CR-180(A), CR-210(A), CR-240(A), CC-180(A), CC-210(A) and CC-240(A) manufactured in 2008. A label on the side of the water heater lists the model number along with the manufacturing year in YYYY format.
April 3, 2008
- A.O. Smith Recalls Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire and Carbon Monoxide Hazards
This recall involves 75 gallon natural and propane gas water heaters. “A.O. Smith” or “State” is printed on the side of the unit. A.O. Smith and State model and serial numbers included in this recall are listed in the chart below. Model and serial numbers are printed on the water heater’s rating plate.
March 19, 2007
- Laars Heating Systems Recalls Gas Boilers and Water Heaters Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard
This recall involves Laars 9600 CB Condensing Heating Boilers and Laars 9600 HWG Condensing Water Heaters with black vent pipe/tubing. The recalled boilers are used to generate hot water for heating systems including baseboards or radiant flooring. The recalled water heaters generate hot water for use in homes, such as showers, sinks and dishwashers. "Mark II" and "9600 CB" or "9600 HWG" are printed on the front of the boilers and water heaters. The model number and BTU size are printed on the right side of the unit. The recalled boiler and water heater exteriors are putty and black-colored or taupe and black-colored. Only the following models are included in this recall.
February 21, 2007
- Tankless Water Heaters Recalled for Repair Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard
The recall involves indoor models of the Power Vent 199,900 BTUH tankless water heaters. The brands and model numbers included in this recall are listed below and are located on the front of the unit and the rating plate. The water heaters have a cream jacket or gray jacket enclosure with the piping on the top and bottom of the unit. The rating plate is a silver label located the front of the unit, in the lower right hand corner.
January 4, 2007
- Pentair Water Pool and Spa Inc. Recalls Gas Pool Heaters for Carbon Monoxide Hazard
The recall involves Pentair MiniMax® NT STD Gas Pool Heaters installed indoors. They have BTU ratings between 200,000 and 400,000, and use either natural gas or propane. The model number is located on the rating plate on the inner front panel of the heater. The following model numbers are included:
September 7, 2006
- Delta Combination Water Heaters Recalled by Triangle Tube for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard
October 6, 2005
- A.O. Smith Recall of Water Heaters
The recall involves 75-gallon propane gas water heaters. The heaters have the name "A.O. Smith," "Reliance," "Apollo," "State," or "Maytag" on the side of the unit. The model number is located on the rating plate. Only units with the model numbers listed below and manufactured between January 2004 and July 2005 are included in the recall.
April 28, 2004
- White-Rodgers Recall of LP and Convertible Gas Water
Heater Temperature Controls
August 15, 2002
- Gas Water Heater Recalled by Bradford White Corporation
April 10, 2002
- Gas-Fired Products Inc. Recalls Water Heaters