April 4, 2012
- Husqvarna Recalls Grass and Hedge Trimmers Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves the Husqvarna Grass Trimmer Model 122C with serial numbers that range from 2011 17 00001 to 2011 52 99999. “Husqvarna” and the model number are written on top of the tool. The serial number is located on a black plate on the bottom of the muffler side of the tool. The recalled Husqvarna Hedge Trimmers are Models 122HD60 and 122HD45 with serial numbers that range from 2011 17 00001 to 2011 52 99999. “Husqvarna” and the model number are written on top of the tool. The serial number is located on a black plate on the gear box, which is on the lower portion of the tool.
May 25, 2011
- STIHL Recalls Yard Power Products Due to Burn and Fire Hazards
The following yard power tools and model numbers are included in this recall:
November 9, 2005
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Recall of Hedge Trimmers
The recalled hedge trimmers include model numbers KHT600D and KHT750D. The KHT600D has a 24-inch, double-sided blade, and the KHT750D has a 30-inch, double-sided blade. Both models have a gray handle/frame and a red and gray engine, and they can be identified by the model designation located on a label on the recoil starter.
June 8, 2005
- Shindaiwa Inc. Recall of Gas-Powered Hedge Trimmers
Shindaiwa Gas-Powered Professional Hedge Trimmers are available in both 30-inch and 40-inch sizes. The products have red engine covers, a red fuel cap and a label on the recoil starter that reads "Professional Shindaiwa." The recall includes all single and double-sided gas-powered professional hedge trimmer models DH231 and HT231 with serial numbers 1010000 through 5050000. The serial number is printed on the engine cover.
February 11, 2005
- Stihl Inc. Recall of Multi-Task Tools
June 29, 2004
- Echo Inc. Recall of Gas-Powered Hand Tools
April 15, 2004
- Shindaiwa Inc. Recall of Hedge Trimmers
October 29, 2003
- Shindaiwa Recall of Hedge Trimmers
August 20, 2002
- Shindaiwa Recall of Hedge Trimmers Sold in California
June 27, 2000
- Hedge Trimmers and Augers Recalled by Tanaka