February 3, 2011
- Sunbeam Products Inc. Recalls Convertible Irons Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Bed, Bath & Beyond
The recalled product is the Sunbeam® Convertible Iron with a model number of GCSBRS - 103. It is a blue and gray, hand-held garment iron that converts to a garment steamer. The model number can be found on the bottom of the iron's plastic base. The recalled irons have date codes C235 or C237 imprinted on the blade of the plug and on the bottom of the packaging.
March 31, 2009
- Clothing Irons Recalled by Conair Corporation Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves Conair clothing irons with model numbers DPP1500, DPP1500R and DPP3500. The model number is printed below the soleplate. No other models are included in this recall.
August 15, 2002
- Steam Iron Recalled by Proctor-Silex
October 6, 1998
- Skil Hammer Drill and Onika Iron Recalls
March 31, 1997
- Pomtrex Irons Recalled by MBR Industries
February 6, 1997
- NNE Irons Recall by Leon Korol
November 28, 1988
- VaporSimac Irons Recalled By Simac S.P.A.