May 28, 2009
- Home Depot Recalls Patio Umbrellas Due to Risk of Impact Injury
The patio umbrellas are beige with a brown offset pole. They stand 11 feet tall. The base is a brown cross about 18 inches long.
October 30, 2007
- Target Recalls Home Patio Sets Due to Fall Hazard
This recall involves six-piece home patio sets sold exclusively at Target. The set consists of a table, an umbrella, and four chairs. The chairs and the umbrella have a black aluminum frame covered with a beige fabric.
September 7, 2006
- Atico International USA Recalls 9-Foot Patio Umbrellas Sold at
Longs Drug Stores for Lead Hazard
These patio umbrellas have an opening size of 9-feet wide by 94.5-inches high. They are sold in the following solid colors: Tan, Red, Green, and Navy Blue.
August 16, 2006
- Atico International USA Recalls Folding Picnic Tables Due to Collapsing Hazard
The recalled picnic tables have a GREEN plastic top, four GREEN plastic seats that are permanently attached, and silver/steel aluminum legs. Model numbers involved in this recall are W50B2268 and W50H0284. The model numbers are located on the packaging.
July 7, 1998
- Lawn Chairs Recalled by Bemis Manufacturing
November 26, 1997
- Gables Patio Rocking Chairs Recalled by Kmart
November 3, 1997
- Garden Chairs Recalled by Kmart
June 3, 1997
- Chaise Lounge Chairs Recall by Tropitone
August 1, 1996
- Lawn Chairs Recalled by Southern Sales & Marketing
September 22, 1995
- Patio Chairs Recalled by Allibert