November 16, 2010
- Mini Tillers with Honda Engines Recalled Due to Fire Hazard
The recalled mini tillers have Honda GX25 mini four-stroke engines and their engine serial numbers can be found on the engine near the fuel tank cap. Both brands come in red and black.
August 4, 2009
- Ross Stores Recalls Plant Stands; Marble Top Can Detach and Fall on Consumers
The plant stands have gray marble tops and black wrought iron bases. They were sold in three sizes: small 24 inches tall, medium 28 inches tall, and large 32 inches tall.
September 2, 2008
- Rapid Reel Recalls Portable Garden Hose Carts; Tires Can Explode Posing an Injury Hazard
This recall involves the Rapid Reel® portable garden hose reel carts and wagons. The cart has two tires and the wagon has four. The tires have a white plastic rim and a steel ball bearing hub or a black plastic bearing hub.
August 19, 2008
- Flame Weeders Recalled by Gardener's Supply Co. Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The recalled flame weeders are used to burn weeds. The weeders have a long silver colored metal tube with a blue plastic handle which is attached by a two-piece brass valve to a 1 lb. propane tank.
June 4, 2008
- QVC Recalls Tomato Planters Due to Collapse Hazard
The Topsy-Turvy Deluxe Tomato Planter with Stand (Item Numbers M16702 and M17499) is an upright planter used for growing tomatoes, peppers, or cucumbers. The planter consists of a 16” X 15” bag which holds up to 30 pounds of soil and is attached to the top of a 6-foot tall adjustable pole. Three legs are inserted into the pole to form a 36-inch wide base.
January 22, 2002
- Easy Gardener Recalls Ross Root Feeders