April 26, 2012
- Target Recalls Bunny Sippy Cups Due to Injury Hazard
The recall involves two styles of Target Home Bunny Sippy Cups. The cups come with handles on both sides in pink and blue, female and male. Each contains a corresponding white bunny head screw-on lid and one bent ear and one straight ear. The cups can be identified by imprints on the bottom: "TARGET 200020683" for pink and "TARGET 200020884" for the blue.
October 9, 2007
- Starbucks Recalls Children's Plastic Cups Due to Choking and Laceration Hazards
The recall includes four styles of Starbucks children’s plastic 10-ounce cups. Styles include: “Dot” Red Ladybug; “Dash” Green Turtle; Bunny Pink; and Chick Yellow cups.
October 4, 2007
- Dollar General Recalls Tumblers Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recall includes green, plastic, Frankenstein head-shaped tumblers.
July 19, 2007
- CVS/pharmacy Announces Recall of Playskool Sippy Cups; Poses Choking Hazard To Young Children
This recall involves the Playskool Toddler "NoSpill" Sippy Cup. The 8-ounce cup is clear plastic with red trim, red and yellow handles, and a yellow tip; blue trim, blue and green handles and a green tip; or purple trim, purple and aqua handles, and an aqua tip. The serial number of the recalled cups is 382814, which appears on the back of the packaging.
May 28, 2003
- CPSC, Starbucks Coffee Co. Announce Recall of Children's Tumbler Cups