June 16, 2010
- Entertainment Centers Recalled by American Signature Due to Fall Hazard
The recalled entertainment centers with model names "Arts and Crafts", "Vineyard Manor", "Lake Cottage", "Studio One", "West Indies" and "Plantation Cove" were sold in various colors including dark brown, natural, black and white with fixed or adjustable shelves.
August 25, 2009
- Ameriwood Recalls Entertainment Stands Sold Exclusively at Walmart Stores Due to Tip-Over Hazard
This recall involves Your Zone Loft Collection entertainment stands. The stands are intended to be used as gaming centers. The recall includes Autumn Beech YZ084-104-13-19 stands with model number 1156020WY. Model information is printed on the instruction manual.
September 24, 2008
- TV Stands Recalled By Studio RTA Due to TV Tip-over Hazard
This recall involves four different TV stand models. Model numbers are printed on the packaging and instruction’s sheet.
July 17, 2008
- Studio RTA Recalls TV Stands Due to TV Tip-over Hazard
This recall involves “Silhouette” TV stands with black or brushed silver and black frames and three glass shelves. Models included in the recall are 403650 (brushed silver and black) and 404191 (black). Model numbers are printed on the packaging and instruction sheet.
December 11, 2007
- Sauder Woodworking Recalls TV Stands Due to TV Tip-over Hazard
The recalled TV Stand measures 23 inches (h) x 43 1/4 inches (w) x 17 1/2 inches (d) with a brushed maple finish. The stand has black, wrought-iron legs and a lower shelf with a pull-out drawer. The model number (402806) and UPC (0004266643392) are located on the product’s carton and instructions. The top shelf does not have a raised front edge.
December 5, 2007
- Child's Death Leads to Recall of Entertainment Centers by Ameriwood; Units Can Collapse
July 25, 2007
- Sauder Woodworking Recalls TV Stands Due to Collapse Hazard
The recalled TV Stand measures 23 ¾ inches (h) x 38 ½ inches (w) x 19 ½ inches (d) with a brushed maple finish. The stand has criss-cross, black, wrought-iron legs, a pull-out drawer, and a lower shelf. Model number 400205 and UPC number 42666 01958 are located on the product's carton and instructions.
September 12, 2006
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls TV Stands for Tipping Hazard
April 26, 2006
- Apollo Audio-Visual Carts Recalled Due to Risk of Equipment Falling On Consumers
Apollo® Item #VWBUL44 (Office Depot Model #177-446) is steel, has a pyramid design, has three shelves, stands 44 inches high and comes with a three-outlet electrical assembly, including a cord-winding bracket. The affected Model VWBUL44 Carts have a model number tag on the underside of the top shelf that reads: "SC: 18" and a date code "REF" date code of 07/26/05 or later.
September 28, 2004
- Sauder Woodworking Recall of TV/VCR Carts