October 2, 2012
- Haier America Recalls 42-inch LED-TVs Due to Risk of Injury
This recall involves Haier 42-inch LED TVs with model number LE42B1380. "Haier" is printed on the front of the TV and the model number is printed on a label on the back of the unit.
July 18, 2012
- TRUMPF Medical Systems Recalls Television Mounting System Due to Falling Hazard
The mounting systems were sold for use in hospital Intensive Care Units. The units are off-white and have multiple joints between the ceiling mount and the TV mount at the end of the arm system.
August 31, 2010
- 32-Inch Sharp LCD-TVs Recalled Due to Risk of Injury
This recall involves Sharp 32-inch LCD-TVs with model number LC-32SB28UT. The model number, serial number and manufacture dates of March 2010 through April 2010, are printed on a label on the back of the unit. Serial numbers included in the recall are:
August 25, 2010
- Television Wall Mounts Recalled by Milestone AV Technologies Due to Injury Hazard
This recall involves the Sanus Vision Mount model LF228-B1 wall mounts and Simplicity model SLF2. The wall mounts were sold for flat screen televisions. The model numbers can be found on the UL sticker on the wall plate.
July 8, 2010
- PDi Communications Recalls Televisions Installed in Healthcare Facilities Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves 26-inch and 32-inch wall-mounted LCD television sets that were installed in healthcare facilities, such as hospitals, medical centers and nursing homes. Model and serial number ranges included in this recall are listed in the chart below. The model number is printed on a label on the back of the television sets. Other models of PDi television sets or units that are outside the serial number range are not included in this recall.
June 16, 2010
- Entertainment Centers Recalled by American Signature Due to Fall Hazard
The recalled entertainment centers with model names "Arts and Crafts", "Vineyard Manor", "Lake Cottage", "Studio One", "West Indies" and "Plantation Cove" were sold in various colors including dark brown, natural, black and white with fixed or adjustable shelves.
April 2, 2009
- Best Buy Announces the Recall of Certain Insignia 26-Inch Flat-Panel LCD Televisions Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves Insignia 26-inch flat-panel LCD televisions, model number IS-LCDTV26. The model number is printed on the back of the television and the word “INSIGNIA” is printed on the bottom front. No other Insignia model televisions are involved in this recall.
January 27, 2009
- Milestone AV Technologies Recalls Television Wall Mounts Sold Exclusively At Best Buy; Unit Can Crack, TV Can Fall On Consumers
These wall mounts are used with flat screen LCD televisions. The recalled wall mounts are INIT models NT-TVM103 and NT-TVM104. The model numbers can be found on the UL sticker on the television interface.
April 12, 2007
- Flat Panel TV Tilt-Mount Brackets Recalled by Circuit City Stores Inc. Due to Risk of Falling Units
The recalled tilt-mount brackets for flat panel televisions are sold under Circuit City's private label, "Verge." The two model numbers involved in this recall are VPSW103M and VPSW103M2. "Verge" and the model numbers are written on the packaging. There is no writing on the brackets. The brackets were sold individually and through an installation package.
March 16, 2006
- Philips Consumer Electronics Recalls Plasma Flat Panel Televisions
The recall involves only certain 42 and 50 inch, 2005 model Philips branded Plasma Flat Panel Televisions with Ambilight technology, which is an ambient lighting feature that projects a soft light onto the wall behind the TV to enhance the display. They were manufactured with the following model, date codes, and serial numbers: