September 24, 2009
- IMI Cornelius Recalls Juice Dispensers Due to Fire Hazard
The recalled commercial juice dispensers have two or four dispensing valves with an illuminated or opaque rounded front cover. Dispensers with serial numbers starting with the following characters are included in this recall:
August 28, 2008
- Countertop Water Dispensers Recalled by Greenway Home Products Due to Fire and Shock Hazards
The recalled countertop water dispensers include the following Vitapur, Greenway and Polar models. They dispense hot or cold water and use three or five gallon water bottles. The model name is printed on the front of the dispenser’s base. Model and serial numbers are printed on a white label on the back of the dispenser’s base. File number 218326 is printed on a silver sticker on the back of the dispenser’s base.
July 26, 2007
- Frozen Carbonated Beverage Dispensers Recalled by IMI Cornelius Due to Fire Hazard
The frozen drink dispensers have two or four dispensing valves and are made of stainless steel with various color combinations. Serial numbers starting with 62xxxxxxxx are included in this recall. The serial number and "Cornelius," "FCB" and "Pinnacle" are printed on the unit's right side panel.
October 19, 2004
- Avanti Products Inc. Recall of Water Dispensers
September 17, 2004
- IMI Cornelius Recall to Repair Frozen Carbonate Drink
This recall includes IMI Cornelius Pinnacle FCB frozen carbonate beverage dispensers manufactured between May 2002 and June 2004 with a specific motor drive system. The units contain two or four dispensing valves and come in various color combinations. The names "Cornelius," "FCB," and "Pinnacle" are located on identification plates on the unit's right side panel. Cornelius is notifying customers of the serial numbers of affected units sold to them.
June 27, 2002
- In-Sink-Erator Recall of Instant Hot Water