February 16, 2011
- Bassinets Recalled by Burlington Basket Company Due to Fall Hazard; New Instructions and Warning Labels to be Provided to Consumers
This recall involves all Burlington Basket bassinets manufactured before June 2010. Affected models have folding legs attached to the basket with white plastic pins. Units with non-folding legs attached with metal pins are not included in this recall.
December 30, 2009
- Dorel Juvenile Group Recalls Play Yards with Bassinets Due to Suffocation Hazard
The play yards are portable and were sold with a bassinet attachment and a built-in changing station. Models included in this recall are 05025, 05026, 05037, 05088 and 05350. The model number is printed on a sticker on one of the support legs underneath the play yard. “Safety 1st” or “Eddie Bauer” are printed near the bottom of the fabric sides of the play yards.
May 13, 2009
- Eddie Bauer Play Yards with Rocking Bassinets Recalled by Dorel Juvenile Group Due to Suffocation Hazard
This recall involves Eddie Bauer Soothe & Sway portable play yards. The convertible play yard has a bassinet and changing station feature. A mobile with three teddy bears was also sold with the play yard. Models included in the recall are 05046 (all units) and 05044 units manufactured before December 1, 2008. Different models were sold in Canada. Model numbers and manufacture dates are printed on a sticker on one of the support legs underneath the play yard. Manufacture dates are printed in the YY/MM/DD format.
October 16, 2008
- Infant Death Prompts Recall of Convertible Cribs by Playkids USA; Crib Poses Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards
September 11, 2008
- Some Recalled Simplicity Bassinets Include Graco and "Winnie the Pooh" Brand
August 28, 2008
- Six Retailers Agree To Stop Sale and Recall Simplicity Bassinets Due To Strangulation Hazard
October 12, 2006
- Scandinavian Child Recalls Cariboo Baby Changing Tables Due to Fall Hazard
The frame of the folding changing table is made of wood with two folding legs and has a cream colored changing table cloth surface with zippers and side pockets. The product also has a bottom shelf cloth with Velcro strips. The frame of the bassinet changer is made of wood and has a cream colored changing table cloth surface with zippers that attaches to the top rails.
July 31, 2001
- Fisher-Price Portable Bassinet Recall
August 23, 2000
- "Le Cradle" Bassinets Recalled by Kids Line
April 7, 2000
- Swings & Domes Recalled by Fisher-Price