October 18, 2012
- Trend Lab Recalls Children's Upholstered Chairs Due to Laceration and Choking Hazards
The recalled children’s upholstered toddler chairs in Club style and Mod style are 24” wide by 18” tall by 17” deep. The Club style chairs come in three fabrics and colors: 1) suede in brown, pink, avocado green, red and turquoise blue; 2) velour in blue, green, pink and red; and 3) print fabric in chocolate dot on pink or blue. The Mod style chairs come in dark pink or zebra printed velour in chocolate on blue or pink; or on printed fabric of chocolate stripes on pink or blue. The Trend Lab name is on a label attached on the bottom of the chair with date codes TL1007C through TL0812C, which are read as TL two-digit month and two-digit year followed by C. These date codes include 10/07 thru 08/12 or October 2007 thru August 2012 production. All chairs were sold with matching ottomans, which are not part of the recall. New chairs with “Remedy 2012” stamped in ink on the bottom side of the chair are not subject to this recall.
October 5, 2010
- PBteen Recalls to Repair Sleep and Study Loft Beds Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
This recall involves PBteen Sleep and Study Loft beds in a variety of colors: espresso, honey, white and black. The bed is elevated and has a desk and bookcase underneath it. The beds were sold in the following colors: honey, black, espresso, and white.
December 23, 2008
- Munire Recalls "Newport Rubbed Black" Cribs and Matching Furniture Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled cribs and furniture are made of wood and have a rubbed black finish. Only the “Newport Rubbed Black” cribs and matching furniture manufactured in Indonesia between April 2006 and November 2008 are included in this recall. The model number, date, and country of manufacture are printed on the label attached to the side panel of the crib and the date of manufacture is on the back panel of the furniture. Models listed below are included in the recall:
May 1, 2008
- Children's Storage Bins Sold at Lowe's Stores Recalled Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled storage bins are wooden with scalloped edges and were sold in pastel green or pink. Item number 226782 (pastel green storage bin) or 226781 (pink storage bin) is located on the bottom of the storage bin. No other storage bins or colors are included in this recall.
April 24, 2008
- Basketball and Flower Tables Recalled by Avon Products Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard; Sold in Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
The Basketball Table is about 16 inches tall with white legs and a 19-inch diameter top. The Flower Table is about 30 inches tall with a green petal stand and a 15-inch diameter purple and yellow top.
February 8, 2008
- Netshops Recalls Children's Table and Chair Sets Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled table and chair sets are natural colored. The table is either round or rectangular, has a shelf under the table and includes two chairs. Model number ALZ024-3 or ALZ023-3 is printed on the packaging.
November 16, 2007
- Children's Wooden Storage Rack Recalled By Jetmax International Following Child's Death
July 19, 2006
- Plastic Hardware Covers on Children's Furniture Recalled for Choking Hazard
This recall involves plastic cam hardware covers used to cover the hardware on the Homeroom bedroom collection. Sold in a natural stain maple veneer, the collection includes a bed, dresser, nightstand, toy chest and shelving systems.
May 24, 2005
- Summit Marketing International LLC Recall to Repair Children's Folding Chairs
The recalled children's folding chairs are made of metal tubing with a padded seat. They were sold in red, blue, yellow and green colors either individually or as part of a set consisting of a table and two, four, or six chairs. Each chair is about 22-inches high, 10-inches wide, and about 11-inches deep. "MANUFACTURED BY ZHANGZHOU STEEL TUBE FURNITURE FACTORY" is written on a label underneath the seat of the chairs.
April 29, 2005
- Atico International USA Recall of Children's Folding Chairs
The recalled children's folding chairs are made of metal tubing with a padded seat. They were sold in red, blue, yellow and green colors either individually or as part of a set consisting of a table and four chairs. Each chair is about 22-inches high, 10-inches wide, and about 11-inches deep. "IMPORTED BY: ATICO INTERNATIONAL USA, INC." is written on a label located underneath the seat of some of the chairs.