January 15, 2013
- Bugaboo Recalls Strollers Due to Fall and Choking Hazards
This recall involves the carry handles on Bugaboo Cameleon and Bugaboo Donkey model strollers with detachable carrycots/seats. The strollers were sold with a base, sun canopy and other accessories in various colors. A fabric tag on the side of the sun canopy has Bugaboo and the model name. Strollers included in the recall have a serial number that falls within the range listed below. Serial numbers are printed on the stroller's chassis, located under the carrycot/seat.
July 31, 2012
- Liberty Mountain Recalls VAUDE Kenta Child Carriers Due to Fall Hazard
This recall involves backpack-style child carriers sold under the Kenta and Kenta Plus model name. "VAUDE" is printed on the back and between the shoulder straps of the carrier. "Kenta" or "Kenta Plus" is printed on the lower back or hip belt of the carrier. The carriers were sold in black, red and brown and were designed for children up to 31 pounds.
March 6, 2012
- Recalled Products Originally Sold By Meijer Found to Have Been Resold By Discounters After Recall Date
December 22, 2011
- Bugaboo Car Seat Adapter Recalled Due to Fall Hazard
This recall involves the Bugaboo car seat adapter models 80400GC01 and 80401GC02. The adapters are devices designed to attach car seats to stroller frames. They are made of silver aluminum tubing and black plastic connecting parts.
October 20, 2011
- LittleLife Baby Carriers Recalled by Lifemarque Due to Fall Hazard
This recall involves LittleLife Discoverer child carriers. “LittleLife” is printed on the back of the carriers. Number LS55060 is printed on a tab sewn underneath the care label. The carriers are green and gray with a black metal frame at the back with a folding leg bracket to enable the carriers to stand.
November 4, 2010
- Infant Car Seats Recalled by Britax Due to Laceration and Choking Hazards
The recall includes Chaperone infant car seats with model numbers E9L69N9 (Moonstone), E9L69P2 (Red Mill), E9L69P3 (Savannah) and E9L69P5 (Cowmooflage) sold in the U.S. All recalled models were manufactured between April 2009 and May 2010. The white serial label with the seat’s serial number, model number, and manufacture date can be found on the underside of the car seat.
June 17, 2010
- Regal Lager Recalls Infant Carriers Due to Fall Hazard
This recall involves CYBEX 2.GO infant carriers. "CYBEX" is embroidered on the fabric covering on the top of the head support. "2.GO" is printed on an orange tag near the head support. They were sold in the following colors: chili, indigo, purple and slate.
June 2, 2010
- Infant Death Prompts Recall of Ring Slings Made by Sprout Stuff Due to Suffocation Risk
March 24, 2010
- Infantino Recalls to Replace SlingRider Baby Slings; Three Infant Deaths Reported
December 18, 2009
- Fall Hazard Prompts NHTSA, CPSC and Dorel Juvenile Group to Announce Recall of Infant Car Seat/Carriers
This recall involves Safety 1st, Cosco, Eddie Bauer and Disney branded infant car seat/carriers with the following model numbers and that were manufactured from January 6, 2008 through April 6, 2009. The model number and manufacture date are located on a label on the side of the car seat/carrier. They were sold with Travel Systems. The stroller portion of the travel system is not affected by this recall.