December 17, 2012
- Dunecraft Recalls Water Balz, Skulls, Orbs and Flower Toys Due to Serious Ingestion Hazard
This recall involves marble-sized toys that absorb water and grow up to 400 times their original size. They were sold as Water Balz (round-shape), Growing Skulls (skull-shape), H2O Orbs "Despicable Me" (round-shape) and Fabulous Flowers (flower-shape). They were sold in packages of six in green, yellow, red, blue and black colors. "Dunecraft," the name of the toy and the model number are printed on the toy's packaging.
December 10, 2012
- High-Powered Magnet Sets Recalled by Reiss Innovations Due to Ingestion Hazard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com
This recall involves high-powered magnet sets sold under the DynoCube.com brand name for use as a novelty item or desk toy. Each set contains 216 small, silver-colored, spherical magnets that are approximately 5 millimeters in diameter.
September 30, 2010
- Fisher-Price Recalls Infant Toys with Inflatable Balls Due to Choking Hazard
This recall involves the products listed below:
September 14, 2010
- Fun Stuff Recalls Children's Toys Due to Choking Hazard
The recalled bracelets and balls are made of stretchy, rubber material with hard plastic, colorful balls attached at the end of the toy's arms. The toys were sold with orange, green, pink, purple and blue colored balls. The BoBo balls have a flashing lighted ball encased in the stretchy material. The following item numbers are involved in this recall:
April 30, 2010
- Sportime Recalls Sports Balls Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recall involves the following SchoolSmart TechnoSkin Coated Foam Balls and TechStitched Soccer Balls. The TechnoSkin Foam Balls measure between 2 ¾ and 8 ¼ inches in diameter. The Sportime TechStitched Soccer Ball is a standard size soccer ball.
March 28, 2007
- Regent Products Corp. Recalls Stuffed Ball Toys Due to Lead Hazard
The Fun Ball is an orange stuffed ball toy that measures 4 inches in diameter and designed to look like a basketball. The ball is printed with colored numbers, letters and "Reg. #PA-10623(HK)."
April 13, 2005
- Baja Products Recall of My First Crayon-Balls and My First Crayon-Ball Activity Sets
My First Crayon-Ball™ consists of a round yellow plastic base with small red, blue, yellow, green, black, and brown crayon balls attached. My First Crayon-Ball™ Activity Set contains a round yellow plastic base with small red, blue, yellow, green, black, and brown crayon balls attached, as well as multiple scrolls of paper containing sketches meant for coloring.
August 6, 2004
- HearthSong Recall of Children's Toy Balls
The recalled toy is a blue wooden ball with six holes located equally around the ball. Each hole contains a small wooden head with a smiling face in various colors.
November 26, 2003
- American Greetings Corp. Recall of Crazy Bounce Balls
July 2, 2001
- Chicco Recall of Preschool Toys