May 10, 2005
- Fisher-Price Recall of Push Toys
The recalled Lil' Wagster Dragster toy is an electronic push toy for children 1-year-old and up. It has a green race car base with red wheels and a blue handle that extends up for the child to hold. The words "Fisher-Price" are stamped in red on the handle unit, while the number "3" is stamped in yellow on the front of the race car base. The push toy has a model number of B0335, which is printed on the underside of the toy's race car base.
February 10, 2005
- New Star Toys & Gifts Inc. Recall of Toy Cars
October 21, 2004
- Tai Tung International Recall of Car and Washing Machine Toys
January 20, 2004
- Children's Toys Recalled by K'NEX Industries
October 9, 2003
- Magic Cabin Recall of Wooden Toy Cars
The Sonato Smiling Mini-Car Toy is wood with four solid- colored wheels painted orange, blue, yellow and green. A smiling face is painted on the front. On the top of the toy is a red button that squeaks when pushed. The toy car was sold individually and as a part of the "Wooden Baby Toys Set of 5." The toy car sold separately is item # 828143 and with the set # 828144.
July 25, 2002
- Steering Wheel on Toy Car Recalled by Radio Flyer Inc.
November 28, 2001
- KB Gear Computer Mouse Set Recall
June 19, 2001
- Recall of Remote Controlled Toy Race Cars and
Galileo Weather Thermometers
February 8, 2001
- Toy Vehicles Recalled by Supreme Toys
August 23, 2000
- Swings and Toys Recalled by Fisher-Price