March 27, 2012
- Baby Dolls Recalled by Lakeshore Learning Materials Due to Choking Hazard
Feels Real Baby Dolls are 14-inch high plastic dolls with movable arms, legs, and head. The dolls are Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian and Black and are dressed in diapers with a colored hearts, stars and swirl print. Two labels are sewn inside the back of the diaper. "Lakeshore" is written on the larger label. The number "550200" is written on the smaller label.
November 16, 2011
- Build-A-Bear Recalls Teddy Bear Swimwear Set Due to Strangulation Hazard
The inner tube is part of the three-piece Fruit Tutu Bikini swimwear set for teddy bears, which includes a two-piece fruit-print bikini. The inner tube is 9 inches in diameter and pink with white and yellow flowers printed on it. The model number of the swimwear set is 017220 and is located on the price sticker on the "Build-A-Bear" cardboard tag.
September 1, 2011
- Dolls Recalled by Pottery Barn Kids Due To Strangulation Hazard
This recall involves soft dolls sold under the names Audrey, Chloe and Sophie. The dolls measure about 17 inches high and have hair made of yarn. Audrey’s hair is black, Chloe’s hair is dark brown and Sophie’s hair is blonde. The dolls are part of Pottery Barn Kids' Girl Doll Collection. The doll’s name can be found on a tag sewn onto her bottom.
December 3, 2008
- Doll Clothing Sets Recalled by Manhattan Group Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled doll clothing set features a two-piece pajama set, eye mask and slippers. The pajama top is pink satin and the pants are dark brown with multiple-colored flowers printed on them.
November 8, 2007
- Curious George Plush Dolls Recalled By Marvel Toys Due to Risk of Lead Exposure
This recall involves Curious George 12-inch plush dolls with a plastic face. The dolls are dressed to represent five various themes: birthday, fireman, sweet dreams, tool time and tool time with a soft face. The plush dolls were sold with a Curious George storybook or activity book. The following product and SKU numbers are printed on the packaging.
September 28, 2007
- Lan Enterprises Recalls Doll Strollers After Child's Finger Tip was Severed; Product Also Poses an Entrapment Hazard to Young Children
The Mini Zooper Doll Stroller has a silver metal frame with a bright pink cotton canvas seat cover. “Pottery Barn Kids” is printed on a label on the canvas seat cover.
August 3, 2007
- The Orvis Company Recalls Children's Toys Sold with Sleeping Bags Due to Choking Hazard
April 4, 2007
- OKK Trading Recalls Baby Dolls Due to Choking Hazard
This recall involves the "Lovely Baby" and "Happy Baby" plastic dolls. The dolls come in different sizes ranging from six to 11 inches tall. Some dolls come in a basket and have a baby bottle and some sing when pressed on the abdominal area. The packaging is a clear plastic bag sealed at the top with a cardboard label with the name "Lovely Baby" or "Happy Baby" printed on it.
June 22, 2004
- Lakeshore Learning Materials Recall of Doll Sets
The recall involves Toddler Doll Family sets sold with four figurines, a mom, dad, brother and sister. The 4-inch-tall dolls have a wooden head, arms and feet. The body is constructed of wire, which makes the doll adjustable. Each doll has yarn hair and is dressed in various colored outfits.
April 2, 2003
- Plush Bears and Snowman Dolls Recalled by Dollar Tree Stores Inc.