July 29, 2008
- Wooden Toys Recalled by Earthentree Due To Choking and Strangulation Hazards
This recall involves a variety of wooden toys including egg shakers (maracas), pull toys, rattles, and trains. The toys are painted glossy red, orange, green, brown, yellow or natural wood.
May 20, 2008
- Master Toys & Novelties Inc. Recalls Little Rider Toys Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
This recall includes a battery operated cowboy riding a horse toy. The model number 8610B is located on the product packaging. The horse and rider together measure about 8.5 inches in height by 7.5 inches in length. The rider is wearing blue pants and a red shirt and the horse is brown. Only Little Rider Toys with UPC code 603678086101 printed on the product packaging are included in the recall.
April 16, 2008
- Push Toys Recalled by Santa's Toy Corp. Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
April 9, 2008
- OKK Trading Recalls Toy Robots Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled robot toys were sold as a four piece set with various colored robots each carrying a gun in one hand and a shield in the other. “Interchange Robot” is printed on the outside packaging of the product.
March 17, 2008
- MEGA Brands Recalls MagnaMan Magnetic Action Figures; Ingested Magnets Pose Aspiration and Intestinal Hazards
The recalled MagnaMan magnetic toys are figures that have body parts that attach with magnets. They come in either a “Futuristic Warrior” or “Ancient Warrior” theme. Each figure comes with three accessories.
January 15, 2008
- Toy Wrestler Figures Recalled by A.A. of America Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled toy is a package of four action figures. Each figure is about 5 3/4 inches high. The UPC number 604111230003 is printed on the product’s packaging.
October 31, 2007
- Toy Figures Recalled by Henry Gordy International Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The posable spaceman figures are about 4½-inches tall and come with two accessories. They were sold in various colors including yellow, grey, silver, blue, green, gold, black, and red.
August 14, 2007
- Mattel Recalls Batman and One Piece Magnetic Action Figure Sets Due To Magnets Coming Loose
The recalled Batman™ toys include:
November 3, 1982
- Playmobil Toys Recalled by McDonald's