July 21, 2011
- Homelite Recalls Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachments Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot
This recall involves drum-shaped surface cleaner attachments for pressure washers. The pressure washer attachments were sold in orange or red colors and have hexagonal brass-colored nozzles inside a 15-inch plastic drum holding the spray bar. They were sold with Homelite pressure washer models HL80833 and HL80835. They were sold separately as Powercare model AP31022A and EZ Clean model AEZ231022.
October 6, 2009
- Additional Injuries Prompt DeVilbiss to Reannounce Recall of Pressure Washers and Air Compressors Due to Fracture and Laceration Hazards
The recalled pressures washers and air compressors were sold under the following brands and model numbers:
May 8, 2008
- Fingerhut Recalls Master Craft® Pressure Washers Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves Master Craft® pressure washers with model number ABW-3100G. The model number is located on a label under the handle. The pressure washer has a yellow housing and the name, Master Craft® printed on the side.
December 15, 2006
- Pressure Washers and Air Compressors Recalled By DeVilbiss Due to Fracture and Laceration Hazards
The recalled pressure washers and air compressors were sold under the following brands and model numbers:
November 15, 2004
- RMM Corporation Recall of BLACK CATŪ Electric Pressure
July 15, 2004
- Tristar Products Inc. Recall of Electric Pressure Washers
The recalled electric pressure washers are yellow with a black three-prong power cord. A label on the front reads "Turbo Tiger Power Washer."
December 10, 2003
- Pressure Washers Recalled by S.K. Enterprises
These blue and gray electric pressure washers are labeled "Strategy 1500 PSI Powerwasher" and were sold as QVC item number V16257.
November 27, 2002
- Tecumseh Products Co. Recalls Power Equipment Engines
January 23, 2002
- MCM Recalls Electric Pressure Washers
November 1, 1984
- Safety Tips For Fimco Electric Pressure Washers