November 19, 2008
- Target Recalls Dive Sticks Due to Impalement Hazard
The recalled dive sticks were sold in a bundle of three in multiple colors: light blue, aqua green, fluorescent yellow, royal blue, and red. The tag accompanying the dive sticks contains: “Dive Toys” or “Diving Game” and has a white small parts warning label in the upper right hand corner. The words “Made in China” are printed in the lower right hand corner.
November 13, 2008
- Swim 'N Score Dive Sticks Recalled by Modell's Due to Risk of Impalement Injury to Children
The recalled Pool Stix are weighted plastic tubes, which stand upright when tossed into water. The sticks are about 8” long and were sold in packs of 6 in various colors. The UPC (#4969382814) is printed on the product’s packaging.
February 16, 2005
- CDollar General Corp. Recall of Dive Sticks
May 19, 2003
- Swimways Corp. Recall of Pool Dive Sticks
June 24, 1999
- Swimming Pool Dive Stick Recall