March 4, 2008
- Kawasaki Motors Corp. U.S.A. Recalls Off-Road Motorcycles Due to Frame Failure
This recall involves 2008 Kawasaki KLX140A8F/B8F off-highway motorcycles. They are designed for the beginner as well as the more advanced rider. They are green in color and have “Kawasaki” identification on the sides of the fuel tank and KLX140 underneath the seat on both sides.
July 18, 2007
- Brake Cylinder Recalled By Magura USA for Brake Failure Hazard on Off-Road Motorcycles
This recall involves 190 Radial Brake Master Cylinders used on off-road motorcycles. The brake cylinders have an "A" or "B" code on the underside of the lever's pivot bolt. The Magura logo is printed on the cylinder. Brake cylinders without the "A" or "B" markings are not included in this recall.
May 23, 2007
- Off-Road Motorcycles Recalled Due to Fuel Leak
This recall involves KTM off-road motorcycles. KTM is printed on the side of the orange and black motorcycles along with the model. Model numbers included in the recall are:
March 27, 2007
- Universal Engineering Recalls Clamps for Motocross Motorcycles Due to Fork Separation Hazard
The recall involves Radius Triple Clamps sold as an upgrade for use with a certain make and models of motocross motorcycles. The clamps are black in color and display the Universal logo on each end and the name "UNIVERSAL" on one side. They were ordered under part numbers 1025-40-0618 and 1025-40-0678.
April 13, 2005
- Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A. Recall Reminder for Off-Road Motorcycles and ATVs
Model year 2005 PW80 and TTR90 Off-Road Motorcycles and Grizzly 125 ATVs. These 2005 model year ATVs have “Grizzly 125” written on both sides of the bodywork. The ATVs are either hunter green, steel blue, or Realtree Hardwoods® High Definition Camouflage. These 2005 model year off-road motorcycles have either “PW80” or “TT-R90” written on both sides of the bodywork. The off-road motorcycles are blue and white.
December 10, 2004
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. is Recalling 2005 Model Off-highway Motorcycles
The recalled Kawasaki motorcycles are 2005 model KLX110 off-highway "minicycles." They are small-sized motorcycles intended for use by minors and adults. They are green in color, and have "Kawasaki" and "KLX110" identification on the sides of the fuel tank.
December 10, 2004
- American Suzuki Motor Corporation Recall of 2005 DR-Z110K5 Off-Road Motorcycles
Suzuki model DR-Z110K5 is a small motorcycle designed for a rider weighing less than 121 pounds. Suzuki dealers sold these ATVs nationwide between July 2004 and early November 2004. They are yellow in color with red stripe on the side of the fuel tank with a large "S", the Suzuki logo.
November 16, 2001
- Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. Recall Motocross Motorcycles
January 11, 2001
- Kawasaki Motors Recall of Motocross Motorcycles
November 21, 2000
- Off-Road Motorcycles Recalled by Honda