November 16, 2012
- Suffocation, Entrapment Risks Prompt Recall of PeaPod Travel Tents by KidCo
October 6, 2011
- IKEA Recalls Children's Folding Tent Due to Laceration and Puncture Hazards
This recall involves a cube-shaped children’s folding tent with model number 90192009. The brand name BUSA and IKEA and the model number are printed on a sewn-in label attached to an interior seam in the tent. The tent frame is made of flat steel wire and the tent material is pale green polyester fabric with turquoise, pink and white trim. The tent’s dimensions are: L 28 1/4, W 28 1/4, H 28 1/4.
April 7, 2011
- Active Leisure Tents Recalled Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Costco
The recall includes Active Leisure 10’ by 10’ folding canopy tents. Item number 544803 is printed on the original packaging near the bar code. The tents have a metal frame covered in white fabric.
January 28, 2009
- The Land of Nod Recalls Children's Canopies Due to Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards
The recalled canopies involve the “Home Sweet Playhome” model made of 100% cotton gingham fabric draped from a bamboo hoop which is suspended from the ceiling to create a cylindrical play space measuring 36 inches wide and 9 feet tall. The canopies have an open bottom, a “door” and three multi-paned “windows.” They were sold in blue and pink. “Home Sweet Playhome” canopies sold after October 2005 are not included in this recall. “The Land of Nod” is printed on a woven label on the canopy.
July 3, 2008
- Outdoor Canopies Sold Exclusively at BJ's Wholesale Club
Recalled by Wanda Technology Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves the outdoor canopies with “Code Number: 1020-8-WT2007”. The canopies are white, measure 10’ X 20’, and have a metal frame with four corner posts that support a fabric top which shields the user from the sun. The code number can be found on a label sewn into the canopy fabric.
October 17, 2006
- Decathlon USA Announces Recall of Quechua Tents and Canopies Due to Flammability Hazard
All 2006 model Quechua branded tents (2-Seconds, 2-Seconds Air, 3-Seconds Air, T2, T3 Air, T4 Air, T6.2XL Air, T2 Ultralight Tents, T0 and T0+ canopies) sold in orange, red, blue, camouflage, or beige with SKU numbers 350808, 65196, 86813 146552, 146548, 100986, 351219, 370833, 531980, 531989, 65024, 90366, 90428, 567008, 567009, 567036, 567032, 370973, 22611, 566985, and 566992 are included in this recall. The SKU number can be found on the self-carry jacket. Quechua is printed on the exterior of the tent or canopy and on some of the carrying bags.
December 13, 2002
- The Lakeside Collection Recalls Kid's Tent Set
December 3, 2002
- LTD Commodities Recall of Kid's Tent Set
November 25, 2002
- abc Recall of Kid's Tent Set