May 14, 2009
- HP Recalls Notebook Computer Batteries Due to Fire Hazard
The recalled lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are used with various HP and Compaq notebook computers. Models that can contain a recalled battery include:
April 2, 2009
- Best Buy Announces the Recall of Certain Rocketfish Universal Portable Power Sources Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves Rocketfish Universal AC/DC/USB portal power sources with model number RF-INV80. The model number is printed on the back of the power source and “Rocketfish” is printed on the cover.
March 26, 2009
- Lenovo Recalls ThinkVision Speaker AC Adaptors Due to Shock Hazard
Lenovo sold the AC Adaptors as part of the ThinkVision Soundbar option. The FRU part number 89P8571 with date code 200810 is located on the back of the adaptor.
March 3, 2009
- Frontrow Recalls to Replace Rechargeable Batteries Sold with PA System Microphones Due to Burn Hazard
The recalled 2400-mAH NIMH batteries are used in the 930TM, 930HT and 940TM public announcement system microphones. Only batteries with part number 374-30-400-00, printed on the light green sleeve of the battery, are included in the recall.
November 18, 2008
- Lithium-Ion Batteries Used with Bicycle Lights Recalled By DiNotte Lighting Due to Burn Hazard
DiNotte Lighting Lithium-Ion battery with nylon bags are used with DiNotte 5W Li-Ion bicycle lights and DiNotte 3 LED police lights. The DiNotte logo is printed on the battery cable connector.
October 30, 2008
- PC Notebook Computer Batteries Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazard
The recalled batteries were included with, and sold separately for use in, the following notebook computer models:
October 30, 2008
- DYMO Recalls Power Adapters Sold with DYMO Printers Due to Burn Hazard
This recall involves the external power adapters sold with the following DYMO LabelWriter® 400 series printers: DYMO LabelWriter 400, DYMO LabelWriter 400 Turbo, DYMO LabelWriter Twin Turbo, DYMO LabelWriter Duo and DYMO Desktop Mailing Solution with housing date codes 2407, 2507, 2607 or 2707. The date code is printed on the plastic housing of the adapter. Power adapters with “RoHS” printed on the top right of the product label are not included in this recall.
October 28, 2008
- Power Adapters Used with Notebook Computers Recalled by
Battery-Biz Due To Burn Hazard
This recall involves the Duracell 130W Combo AC/DC adapters with model numbers EA10900, AC-6501, and DRUM130 and date codes 0804 and 0805. The black power adapter is used with notebook computers. “DURACELL UNIVERSAL POWER ADAPTER” is printed on the front of the power adapter. The model and date codes can be found on the rating label on the back of the power adapter.
October 23, 2008
- Gaming System Batteries and Recharging Station Recalled by LeapFrog Due to Burn Hazard
The Recharging Station comes with two rechargeable batteries, an AC adapter, and a recharging base. The recharging base is white with a green indicator light on the bottom. The Recharging Station for Didj was sold as item number 30676, which is printed on the box and on the bottom of the recharging base.
October 15, 2008
- Fujifilm Recalls Battery Chargers Due to Shock Hazard
The recalled BC-50 battery chargers were included with the Fujifilm FinePix F100fd digital cameras and are identified by the production lot codes “WCAA” and “WCAB”, which can be located on the back of the battery charger unit, in the lower, right-hand corner. The battery chargers were also sold separately as an optional accessory for the FinePix F100fd and F50fd digital cameras and have production lot codes of “WBAD” and “WFBA”. Battery chargers packaged with the Fujifilm Finepix F50d digital cameras are not included in the recall.