September 27, 2012
- Cabot Recalls Wood Cleaner and Wood Brightener With Spray Pump Due To Irritation and Burn Hazard
Both products come in 1.3 gallon white handle tanks with black pump assembly and sprayer hose. The front has a yellow Cabot label with the product name. The back panel label contains instructions for use and product information and UPC codes 080351810503 on the Wood Cleaner bottles and 080351810497 on the Wood Brightener bottles.
April 19, 2012
- Irwin Recalls 10-Inch Circular Saw Blade 3-Pack Due to Laceration Hazard Posed by Defective Packaging
This recall involves Irwin Classic Series 10-inch Circular Saw Blade Limited Promotion 3-Packs. The blister packs contain one 10-inch trim and finish saw blade with 60 teeth (60T) and two 10-inch general purpose saw blades with 40 teeth (40T). The blades are stacked offset in the packs. The packaging is blue, orange and yellow and has the words “Irwin” and “Classic Series” on the front top left corner and “3 Circular Saw Blades” on the front lower left corner. Model number “ICSLD3PK” is located on the front top right corner.
March 22, 2011
- Scotch Corporation Recalls Instant Power Toilet Bowl Restorer
This recall involves Instant Power Toilet Bowl Restorer cleaner with model number 1803. The model number is printed the back of the bottle next to the barcode. The toilet bowl restoring product was sold in a grey plastic bottle with an orange cap. The words "Guaranteed" and "Toilet Bowl Restorer" are printed on the bottle.
January 21, 2010
- Lysol Steam Cleaning Mop Recalled by Conair Corp. Due to Burn and Laceration Hazards
This recall involves the Lysol Steam Cleaning Mop by Conair with model numbers SM10L or SM10LR. The model number is printed on the bottom of the mop under the microfiber cloth.
January 7, 2010
- Ammonia Recalled by OnLine Packaging Due to Chemical Hazard
This recall involves Food Club Supreme Clean Clear Ammonia that is packaged in a 64 ounce white bottle with the date code 232 stenciled on the lower shoulder of the bottle.
December 17, 2008
- Grease Removers Recalled by Fantastic Distributors Due to Chemical Burn Hazard
“Bagi Shumanit” Super Cold Grease Remover is packaged in a white 26.4 fl oz. (750 ml) bottle with a trigger sprayer. This product is intended to clean grease from ovens and other cooking surfaces.
November 25, 2008
- Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner Recalled by DuPont Due to Leaking Cap; Poses Risk of Severe Skin Irritation
Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner is used to clean ceramic and porcelain tile and grout. It was sold in silver-colored one quart plastic bottles. “DuPont” and “Heavy Duty Acidic Cleaner” are printed on the front of the bottle. UPC code 6-69009-71003-9 is printed on the back label.
April 2, 2008
- Cabot Recalls Composite Deck Cleaner Due to Inhalation and Fire Hazard
This recall involves the Cabot Composite Deck Cleaner #3502. The deck cleaner is a granular concentrate that, when mixed with water, is used to clean composite surfaces such as decks, railings, steps, fences and siding. It was sold in a 2-pound plastic container. The label on the container reads: “Cabot Composite Cleaner” and has number 3502 at the bottom of the front of the label.
August 17, 2006
- 5-Gallon Zep-Brand Cleaner, Floor Stripper Sold at Home Depot Recalled, Containers Crack and Leak Corrosive Liquids
"Zep Industrial Purple Cleaner & Degreaser" is a clear, purple liquid. "Zep Heavy Duty Floor Stripper" is a clear, colorless, water-thin liquid. Both products were sold in 5-gallon, white pails with large blue labels and blue lids. Each pail carries a batch code written on the side of the pail. Only the following batch codes are included in the recall:
September 20, 2001
- Blue Coral Recall of Rain-X® Glass Cleaner and Washer Fluid