December 26, 2012
- Bethlehem Lights Recalls Christmas Trees Sold Exclusively by QVC Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves the 6.5 foot and 7.5 foot Ready Shape Scottsdale Tree with Never Fail Lights. Model numbers H191953 and H191954 are included in this recall. The model number is on a label on the tree base and on the QVC box. “Bethlehem Lights” is on the box and the instruction sheets.
November 1, 2012
- Atico International USA Recalls Halloween Mini Projection Lights Due to Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Five Below
This recall involves plastic Halloween mini projection lights. They are about 6 inches long and have Halloween-themed black designs on them. They were sold in orange, green and purple. The projection lights came in a cardboard blister pack with a purple background. The phrase "Ghouloween" is printed on the upper left-hand corner.
July 12, 2012
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Decorative Light Sets Due To Fire and Electrical Shock Hazard
The recalled decorative light sets have "200 Mini Lights" and "Multi Lights, Green Wire" printed on the red box. The product is identified by SKU # 2211428 and UPC # 049696720465 found on the back of the package. The product contains labels attached to a tag on the power cord with UL Listing # E346525 and Model # F0L200A4S.
December 23, 2011
- Holiday Tree, Wreath and Garland Set Recalled by General Foam Plastic Corp. Due to Fire Hazard
This recall involves Brookfield entry way decorating sets which include two green artificial 48-inch (4 ft.) trees in black metal vases, one green 24-inch wide wreath and one green 9-foot long garland. The wreath has battery-powered white lights. The trees and the garland plug into wall outlets. “True Value,” “True Value Item #136879” and “UPC code 0 29033 36798 0” are printed on the product’s box.
February 16, 2011
- Balsam Hill Recalls Pre-lit Christmas Trees Due to Shock Hazard
The trees are safe for indoor use only and are supplied with extension cords with warning labels stating “For indoor use only.” The following models sold before Dec. 21, 2010 are affected by this recall:
October 28, 2010
- Dollar Tree Recalls Children's Halloween Lanterns Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
This recall involves plastic Halloween-themed lanterns designed to resemble a pumpkin, ghost and skull. The lanterns are about 6 1/2 inches tall and were sold in orange, white and black. Model number 954437-13096-003-1005 is printed on the bottom of the lanterns.
October 28, 2009
- Halloween Flashlights Sold Exclusively at Target Recalled Due to Burn Hazard
This recall involves two types of Halloween-themed flashlights: the mini flashlights and flashlights sold with stencils.
March 25, 2009
- Holiday Lights Recalled by Four Star Group USA Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Safeway Stores
The recalled holiday lights are a string of 10 LED bulbs, each covered with a clear, star shape. “Fresh Décor” is printed on the front of the product’s packaging; the UPC (#7989390761) is printed on the back, below the bar code.
March 4, 2009
- Holiday Lights Recalled by Universal Distribution Center Due to Shock and Fire Hazard
The recalled holiday lights are a string of 50 clear or multicolored bulbs. They were sold in a white and red box with the item number (CH81648 or CH81658) written on the back above the bar code.
April 24, 2007
- iObjectSolutions Inc. Recalls Pre-Lit Palm Trees Due to Shock, Fire Hazards
The recall involves four sizes of pre-lit Palm trees. There is a 7-foot Lighted Palm and a 7-foot Lighted Palm Tree with Coconuts, a 5-foot Lighted Palm Tree with Coconuts, a 4.5-foot Lighted Palm Tree, and a 2.5-foot Lighted Palm Tree. These palm trees are lit by rope lights. The tree trunks have golden-colored rope wrapped in a spiral. The palm leaves are lined along the edge with green rope lights.