March 8, 2011
- Sanus Elements Surge Protectors Recalled by Milestone AV Technologies Due to Shock Hazard
This recall involves all Sanus Elements model ELM205 low-profile power conditioners or surge protectors. SANUS ELEMENTS is printed on the front of the unit and the model number is printed near the UL logo on the back.
October 27, 2009
- Belkin International Inc. Recalls SurgeMaster Surge Protectors Due to Shock Hazard
This recall involves the SurgeMaster™ Surge Protector, models F9G930-10, F9G930v10, F9G930-10-W and F9G930-10-SN, all manufactured in 2003. The model number and date of manufacture are located on the underside of the unit. Grey models F9G930-10-GRY and F9G930fc10G-CL are not a part of this recall.
August 22, 2008
- Power Light Modules Recalled by GCI Technologies Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
This recall involves Gemini brand power light modules used in DJ rack systems. Models included in this recall are PL-01 and Pl-02. The model numbers are printed on the front of the module, near the power switch. Models included in this recall have an ETL logo on the back panel.
April 22, 1999
- Electric Meter Boxes, Trouble Lights & Surge Protectors Recall
September 14, 1998
- Power Strip Surge Protectors Recalled by First Choice Products
August 31, 1998
- Extension Cords & Power Strip Surge Protectors Recalled by Okura
June 2, 1998
- Power Strip Surge Protectors Recalled by Electronic Resources Ltd.
May 28, 1997
- Power Strip Surge Protectors Recall by MBR Industries
April 22, 1997
- Power Strip Surge Protectors Recall by Howard Berger
March 31, 1997
- Extension Cords & Power Strip Surge Protectors Recall