March 6, 2012
- Recalled Products Originally Sold By Meijer Found to Have Been Resold By Discounters After Recall Date
February 9, 2011
- Hoover Recalls WindTunnel Canister Vacuums Due to Fire and Shock Hazards
This recall involves the Hoover WindTunnel Bagless Canister Vacuum model S3755. The vacuum is silver and black in color, and comes with a power nozzle. The model number can be found on a label on the bottom of the canister.
May 27, 2010
- Hoover Recalls Upright Vacuum Cleaners Due to Fire and Shock Hazards
This recall involves Hoover® WindTunnel T-Series™ Bagless Upright vacuum cleaners with the cord rewind feature. This feature enables the cord to wind inside the vacuum for storage. The following model numbers and manufacturing codes are included in the recall.
April 29, 2009
- HMI Industries Recalls Floor Cleaners Due to Burn Hazard
The recalled floor cleaner is a black-colored, canister-style vacuum with a powered floor tool. The words “Majestic 360” and “FILTERQUEEN” are printed on a label located on the unit.
March 26, 2009
- Cordless Stick Vacuums Recalled by Electrolux Home Care Products Due to Bursting Batteries
This recall involves 2-in-1 cordless stick vacuums with a detachable hand vacuum and free-standing charger. Units involved in the recall have 9.6-volts printed on a serial plate on the underside of the handheld unit, and the following serial numbers: 074000001 through 085100001 and 74000001 through 85100001.
July 23, 2008
- Dirt Devil Vacuum Accessory Tools Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard
The recalled Dirt Devil Turbo Tool/Power Brush attachment was sold as an accessory with the following Dirt Devil vacuum models. Only vacuum tool accessories with date codes J7060 through J7365 and have a C-clip connector are included in this recall. The date code is located on the underside of the vacuum accessory. The Turbo Tool/Power Brush tools are about 6 ½ inches long by about 5 inches wide and come in a variety of colors that match the color of the vacuum. The housing of the tool was made in clear, red, green, or light blue with clear, light blue, dark blue, red, purple, or black turbine fans with matching brush rolls.
April 14, 2005
- Maytag Corp. Recall of Hoover Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum Cleaners
Hoover Self-Propelled Upright Vacuum Cleaners are plastic, upright vacuums with the brand name "Hoover" and words "Self Propelled" printed on the front of the product. The model and serial numbers are printed on a label on the back of the vacuum.
February 11, 2005
- BISSELL Recall to Repair Upright Carpet Cleaners
January 13, 2005
- Emerson Tool Co. Recall to Repair Wet/Dry Vacuums
January 4, 2005
- Royal Appliance Recall of Sweeper Vac