January 25, 2007
- Flojet Recalls VAC Pumps Sold With LeBleu 50-Gallon Bottled Water System for Shock Hazard
The recall involves Duplex II 115 VAC Pumps sold as a component of the LeBleu Automatic 50 Gallon Bottled Water System. Model numbers included in this recall are D08X000A and D08X000B. A silver Flojet label that includes the model number is affixed to the front of the pump. The pumps are installed exclusively in 50 gallon bottled water that were sold, installed and maintained by LeBleu Corp. or its licensees.
January 22, 2007
- DS Waters of America Inc. Recalls Water Coolers for Fire Hazard
The recall involves the Contact Hot and Cold Water Coolers with serial numbers beginning with the letter "J" and followed by nine digits. The serial number is located on the lower right-hand side of the serial plate. The model name - "Contact" - is written on the right-hand side of the serial plate.
November 19, 2004
- Emerson Motor Co. Recall of 3.7-Inch Stators
The stators were sold to Procon Products for the application in insecticide insertion pumps and water purification systems.
October 13, 2004
- Little Giant Pump Co. Recall of Cooler Pumps
July 13, 2004
- Elkay Manufacturing Co. Recall of Bottled Water Coolers
April 28, 2004
- Trojan Technologies Recall of Residential Water Disinfection Systems
July 18, 2002
- Vacation Station Children's Cooler/Chairs Recalled by Hilton Hotels Corporation
April 4, 2002
- Crystal Mountain Water Cooler Corp. Recalls Water
September 7, 1999
- Water Distillers Model W10120 Recalled by West Bend
March 4, 1997
- Sears Water Filter Cartridges Recall by Ecodyne