August 16, 2012
- Babylicious Recalls Cloth Crib Fringe Due to Strangulation Hazard
The product is a narrow fabric strip connecting several individual fabric triangles. It is designed to be attached to the side rail of a crib or along window valences or curtain rods. The product was sold in a variety of colors and patterns and with two fringes in each package.
April 12, 2012
- Nan Far Woodworking Recalls to Repair Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards; Sold Exclusively at jcpenney
This recall includes Rockland Furniture brand drop-side cribs imported and sold by jcpenney from 2005 to 2008. The wooden cribs used plastic hardware to attach the drop side. "Rockland Furniture" and the model number can be found on a rectangular label located on the lower portion of the headboard panel. The following six drop-side crib models are included in this recall:
November 2, 2011
- Dutailier Group Recalls Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment and Fall Hazards
This recall involves full-size, drop-side wooden cribs with part numbers that begin with E1230C2, E3500C2, E3540C2, E5100C2, E5140C2, E5530C2, E9000C2 and E9100C2. The Dutailier logo and the part number can be found on labels on the inside of the end panels.
October 5, 2011
- Yu Wei Recalls Drop-Side Cribs Sold Exclusively at jcpenney Due to Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards
This recall involves Yu Wei full-size cribs sold under the Scroll and Lauren model names. The cribs were sold in antique white, pecan and dark cherry, and have the following model numbers and date codes listed on the inside of the crib’s end panels.
September 29, 2011
- Shermag Recalls to Repair Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards
This recall involves wooden drop-side cribs with hidden drop-side hardware. The cribs were sold in various colors. Model numbers 202647, 211047 and 272547 are included in this recall. The cribs were sold separately and as part of the “City Lights,” “Fairy Tales” and “Dormez Vous” furniture collections. “Shermag” is printed on a tag on the mattress springs. The model numbers can be found on stickers and warning labels on the crib’s headboard or footboard.
May 24, 2011
- Dream on Me Recalls Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation, Laceration, and Fall Hazards
The cribs are drop-side wooden cribs, painted or stained in black, cherry, dark brown, natural, white, and pink.
April 26, 2011
- Cribs Recalled by ducduc Due to Fall and Entrapment Hazards
This recall includes ducduc fixed-side cribs with the model names and item codes ending in 2009, 2010 and 2011 listed below. The name"ducduc" and the item code can be found on a label located on the mattress panel.
February 17, 2011
- IKEA Recalls to Repair Cribs Due to Mattress Support Collapse; Cribs Pose Entrapment and Suffocation Hazards
This recall involves SNIGLAR non-drop-side, full-size cribs with model number 60091931. SNIGLAR, IKEA and the model number are printed on a label attached to the mattress support. The crib frame and mattress support are made of natural/light-colored wood.
February 3, 2011
- WARNING: Generation 2 Worldwide "SafetyCraft" Brand Drop-Side Cribs Pose Risks of Strangulation, Suffocation
January 26, 2011
- The Land of Nod Recalls Status Furniture "Rosebud" Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards
This recall includes “Rosebud” cribs manufactured by Status Furniture. The cribs are white or antique white and have plastic drop-side hardware. “Status Furniture” appears on crib labeling on the lower portion of the headboard. Model number “910” appears on the assembly instructions.