July 31, 2012
- Green Toys Recalls Mini Vehicles Due To Choking Hazard
This recall involves Green Toys™ Mini Vehicles. All cars are made of plastic and available in yellow, green, red, white and blue. Model names and numbers for the seven recalled vehicles or sets are listed in the table below. For Mini Vehicle (MVHA - 1014) and Fastback (MVFA-1022) sets the model numbers can be found on the bottom of the toys' packaging. For all other cars, a label with the model number can be found on the bottom of the car itself.
March 6, 2012
- Recalled Products Originally Sold By Meijer Found to Have Been Resold By Discounters After Recall Date
September 28, 2011
- LM Import & Export Recalls Toy Cars Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The products are sold in packages of four or six toy cars which are painted in silver, black or blue with red stickers with “super,” “max” and “racing” labeled on the top and sides of the cars. The 4” plastic car sets have item numbers “43835” and “43836” printed on a white label on the back of the cardboard packaging. “Gallop X” or “RACING CARS” is also printed on the product packaging.
December 22, 2010
- Zoom Buggy Cars and Dream Pillow Stars Recalled by Kindermusik Due to Choking Hazard
Zoom Buggy Cars have a wooden body with red and blue plastic wheels and a red handle. The recalled units have tracking labels on both the product and packaging with a date code of 201005 and a batch ID of APO18829 on the bottom of the cars. Dream Pillow Stars have a wooden star center with red plastic handles, yellow plastic center stars and red, blue and green plastic beads. The recalled units have tracking labels on both the product and packaging with a date code of 201005 and a batch ID of APO18829 on the bottom of the product.
September 30, 2010
- Fisher-Price Recalls Little People Wheelies Stand 'n Play Rampway Due to Choking Hazard
The recall involves Little People Wheelies Stand 'n Play Rampway with model numbers T4261 and V6378. They were sold with small cars that a child can push down winding ramps. Only the purple and the green cars that are marked "Mexico" and do not have a yellow dot on the bottom are included in the recall. The toy is intended for children 1 1/2 to 5 years of age.
February 25, 2009
- Various Toys Recalled by CBB Group Due to Choking Hazard and Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled toys are described in the chart below:
January 13, 2009
- TDI International Recalls Toy Cars Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
The recalled pull back toy car is yellow with “PROWL” printed on the side, “VICTOR” printed on the hood, and a blue and red police warning light on the top.
October 30, 2008
- Wooden Toys Recalled by Earth Friendly Due To Choking Hazards
This recall involves three models of wooden toys. Moee the car, Cubby the stackable bear and the Bell rattle. The toys are painted in glossy red, orange, green, red, black and yellow.
September 25, 2008
- Toy Police Cars Recalled by TCB Imports Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
This recall involves toy police cars with a friction function. When the toy car is pushed forward, the car builds momentum. When released, the car moves forward on its own. The cars were sold in red/white and purple/white color combinations. The cars measure 8 inches by 4 inches by 4 ½ inches. Item number TF820 is printed on the product’s packaging.
March 17, 2008
- MEGA Brands Recalls Magtastik and Magnetix Jr. Pre-School Magnetic Toys; Ingested Magnets Pose Aspiration and Intestinal Hazards
The Magtastik and Magnetix Jr. Pre-school Magnetic Toys include small flexible parts embedded with magnets that allow the parts to connect to large, colored metal balls.